Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 140 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 162 reviews
on October 12, 2013
Costume is super cute but just like the other reviews said the sizing is off. I ordered the infant 6-12 months for my toddler and it fits perfect. Not sure what the toddler size would have been like. The only problem is that the buns on the headpiece are only held on by three little stiches and one already broke. Should be a quick fix but just be aware. Overall super cute costume!
on November 12, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Halloween and we live in the pacific northwest so its usually pretty cold in the end of October. The material was very warm so my daughter didnt want to wear a lot of clothes under the outfit, and she was still warm throughout the evening.
on November 3, 2014
This costume was oversized and very poorly made. It could have fit a 3 year old and it was for 6-9 months. The hat fit an adult head. the costume itself was cheaply made and the belt was made of felt and was equally oversized. We had to buy a complete new costume.
on October 18, 2012
Well we were excited to get the costume because her older brother is gonna be Luke. The dress is a foamy white felt and all other reviews were right the head piece is awful. She looked more like an Ewok. Anyway we were gonna fix her hair ourselves but really wanted the white dress to be cute and it's NOT. Normally I don't do reviews but this costume deserved one because it is not what you are going to want
on December 15, 2016
Did not send what was advertised. Sent larger size. Picture and description was wrong.
on November 7, 2010
I liked the costume overall. It was nice and warm, and being from Ohio, that is a big plus. The one thing I did not like was the "wig" included. The buns were not located anywhere near her ears and stuck out at the top of her head. Because of this, the costume was misleading and a lot of people didn't know what she was. I had many people ask if she was a moose or a hot fudge sundae. I did like it, and she was definitely the only princess leia out there.
on October 19, 2013
The costume is cute but the headpiece doesn't stay on well.. we had to safety pin it to her hoodie so it would stay on. Even then, it fell back a lot. The buns weren't over her ears but more on the top of her head. The outfit part is super cute though with the belt. We ordered 2-4t for our 23 month old and it fits well.
on June 7, 2015
cheaply made. bought this and my baby never wore it because it was so poorly made. couldn't return it because i bought it near Halloween...
we ended up making one for cheaper and better quality.
on January 10, 2014
I ordered this for my infant and was sent a toddler outfit. I tried to return it but it proved to be too big of a hassle I just gave up!!! Don't bother... You could get a hat off of esty and it would actually fit. Very upset :(
on November 17, 2014
The headpiece looked more like goat horns rather than buns and needed to be sewn down to look better, then sewn smaller to fit...the rest was cute, but a very cheap felt material. Could have created something myself for the $30.00 I paid.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.