Star Wars R2-D2 Hot Air Popcorn Popper
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Officially Licensed, Stands Approx. 13 inches tall
- Uses hot air for a healthy snack
- Pops faster than a microwave, uses regular or gourmet popcorn for a savings over microwave bags
- Pops without oil for fewer calories than microwave bag popcorn, no artificial flavors, saturated fats, preservatives, or added salt.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Star Wars R2-D2 Hot Air Popcorn Popper
Presto 04820 PopLite Hot Air Popper B00006IUWA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Better service stores||Amazon.com||Crystal Choice Products||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||10 x 11.6 x 7 in||11.4 x 9 x 9 in||10 x 11.5 x 7.1 in|
R2-D2 is a Droid of many talents, but who knew he went as far as making delicious popcorn in minutes? Simply put in the desired amount of margarine or butter (room temperature is best), and it melts from the heat produced during the popping process. The internal heater cooks the kernels using hot air and the popcorn is funneled through R2's dome. Perfect for putting your feet up and munching on while watching everyone's favorite inter-galactic sci-fi movie saga...
Top Customer Reviews
This hot air popcorn maker is shaped like R2-D2 which makes it a fun item to use with Star Wars fans. We make popcorn a lot in a popcorn maker - West Bend 82505 Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper, 6-Quart. When I was offered an opportunity to review this item, I jumped on it.
- No oil needed (my other popper needs oil, so this is a plus)
- A cup is included at the top of the lid and is removable. I like that because it makes it easy to measure.
- The popcorn maker looks like R2-D2. How fun is that?!
- The hot air tends to shoot out kernals, both popped and unpopped, once they start popping and it goes everywhere. I actually developed this very high tech aluminum foil bowl guard to keep the popcorn from going all over the place. It does a fairly good job, but a few hot unpopped kernals usually still miss the bowl. I rated it four stars because of this issue.
- Quite a few kernels are unpopped when complete.
12 3/4" tall by 7 1/4" in diameter.
If you want a popcorn maker that is less messy and pops most of the kernels, try the one I linked above. If you love star wars and like popcorn, this popcorn maker works, does not use oil to pop the popcorn and is fun. Just keep a tall bowl or a guard on the back of the bowl to catch the popcorn as it flies out of the popcorn maker. Despite the popcorn maker being a little messy, my kids LOVE it, and I make popcorn with it at least once a day. Today my son asked me to make him some popcorn and I asked him which popcorn maker he wanted it popped in and he chose this one (he's nine). My kids love it.
I received this product in exchange for an honest review. I do not promise positive ratings, and I rate according to how the product performs. I revise reviews if I experience issues after using the product. Any questions about the product, please leave it in the comment section. Have a great day!
Be WARNED VERY WARNED one of the kernels came out (before it popped) and did not land in the large bowl but rather on my toe!!! The end result a giant burn and a huge blister. I mean I wasn't even close to it just standing in my kitchen!!!! This item is completely unsafe. How is the company allowed to sell this?