- File Size: 160939 KB
- Print Length: 136 pages
- Publisher: Marvel (January 6, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 6, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019P7HNP8
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,272 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$10.99|
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $14.49 (72%)
Star Wars: Darth Vader Vol. 2: Shadows and Secrets (Darth Vader (2015-2016)) Kindle & comiXology
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 136 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersFire Tablets
- Darth Vader (2015-2016) (Collections) (4 Book Series) to Star Wars: Darth Vader Vol. 2: Shadows and Secrets (Darth Vader (2015-2016))
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The cover for issue 9 is FANTASTIC and brilliant.
The holo in Commodex Tahn's office was one of my biggest peeves though. The moment I looked at the image, I knew something was wrong. In fact, I couldn't even continue the story for a few minutes before I realized what was wrong.
Half of the people are wearing tee shirts. It looks incredibly out of place in a "Star Wars" story.
It's intriguing that Aphra has a device that turns a meteoroid/asteroid into an asteroid field.
I can't believe that Tagge got away with telling Vader he can't hunt [Luke] because he's personally invested.
I like seeing Aphra help Vader in different ways, although I became confused about everything that she does. Still, Vader gives her some freedom to take initiatives and hunt down what he wants, which says a lot about her character.
Learning more about her was a lot of fun too. I am very certain that she doesn't have much more of a future though (even with her series taking place before Lando's).
Vader is aided by Inspector Thanoth who is, as his title states, very aware of minor details. I like him; he's extremely interesting.
The twins irritate me in this TPB more than before.
The Ante, a Givin, is not drawn well, IMO. It looks more like the "Scream" mask than other renditions ever have.
Plus I just love to see Vader be a moving weapon of mass destruction. I also love reading about his own secret agenda and maneuvers. It shows he is a true sith. Not just a murdering machine but also an agent acting in the shadows. Not just against the Rebellion, but even the Empire if the Empire and Palpatine happen to have different interests from Vader.
Most recent customer reviews
Darth Vader has hired a small army to locate the pilot that destroyed the...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Media Tie-In
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Media Tie-In
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Graphic Novels > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Media Tie-In & Adaptations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Comics & Graphic Novels > Science Fiction