Star Wars TIE Fighter Gas Grill
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Officially Licensed Star Wars™ TIE Fighter Portable Gas Grill
- Grill "Star Wars" Logo Into Your Favorite Foods
- TIE Fighter Wings Fold Out For Food Prep
- Uses std. Full Size BBQ or 1lb. Disposable Propane Tank
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||52 pounds|
Feeding a squadron of Imperial pilots can be tricky. Thankfully there's the TIE fighter edition Broilchef portable BBQ. In place of twin ion engines, this grill has a #304 stainless steel burner that puts out 10,000 BTUs of grilling power. The pride of the Imperial Navy, this grill use cast aluminum alloy to production a TIE Fighter designer X support body legs, with Imperial cast iron cooking grids. Includes: 20LB Hose Adapter. Features: Model #: SW-2201. Color: Black. 220 Square Inch cooking area Cast aluminum Lid, firebox & TIE designer body. Commercial grade "Imperial design" cast iron cooking grids. Cast aluminum Lid, firebox & TIE designer body. Electronic ignition device. Cast Aluminum Removable & Adjustable side shelves.
Top customer reviews
- The hose adapter it comes with doesn't fit a typical 20lb tank. You'll have to replace it with one found at a store offering multiple grilling utensils.
- Cleaning the cooking area is no easy task. The design and sealed indentations collect buildup such as grease and char.
- No stand. If you wanna grill, you're going to need to elevate it somehow.
- Ease of use. If you have the right materials, it's easier than activating your lightsaber.
- Overall look. It looks awesome. Who doesn't like the Tie Fighter, aside from the Rebel Alliance?
- Storage and mobility. It's designed to be moved, so it makes sense that it's easy.
I would recommend this to any Star Wars fan who likes to spend the warm summer evenings with their fellow Jedi or Stormtroopers.