Star Wars New World Premier Bb8 4 Liter Mini Fridge
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Type of product||Mini Fridges|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 8.5 x 12 inches|
|Capacity||0.14 Cubic Feet|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Officially licensed-star wars bb8 4 liter mini fridge
- 4 Liter mini fridge holds up to 6 cans of your favorite beverage
- This mini fridge beats all with its heat and cool function
- Travel with bb8 using the car adaptor
- Last note: this fridge heats and cools and can be plugged into your car
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER BCRK17B Compact Refrigerator Energy Star Single Door Mini Fridge with Freezer, 1.7 Cubic Feet, Black
RCA RFR320-B-Black-COM RFR321 Mini Refrigerator, 3.2 Cu Ft Fridge, Black, CU.FT
Chefman Mini Portable Eraser Board Personal Fridge, Cools & Heats 4 Liter Capacity, Chills 6 12oz cans, 100% Freon-Free & Eco Friendly, Includes Plugs for Home Outlet & 12V Car Charger, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||12.00 x 8.50 x 12.00 inches||18.50 x 17.52 x 19.72 inches||20.00 x 18.00 x 32.00 inches||9.00 x 10.00 x 6.70 inches|
|Item Weight||4.50 lbs||33.06 lbs||45.00 lbs||4.85 lbs|
This official star wars licensed bb8 mini fridge. The 4 liter mini fridge holds up to six cans of beverage. Each style of fridge has a hot and cold function and a carry handle. Function *contents 1x bb8 cooler, x1 mains power lead, x1 car 12v lead - powered by ac 110v or dc 12v electric supply.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) To me unit was marketed as a mini-frig. However, instructions refer to it as a cool box. Instructions read "The cool box is not suitable for continuous operation. We recommend that the cool box is switched offer after it has been in operation for 3 days. The cool box can be put back into operation after 8 hours."
Had I known this, I would not have bought it at the start.
2) Size. It fits 4 water bottles or cans alright, but I was surprised by how small and snug the same is.
3) Noise. I think it's loud. The fan runs continuously while it is plugged in. I have moved it away from where I work. It's annoying. I have not received my electric bill but wonder about the increased usage and electricity. I would rather not shut it off every 3 days, wait 8 hours, and then plug it back in as recommended by instructions.
4) I am keeping it. It is really cute plus per instructions, it can also be used to keep food warm which was another surprise.