Star Wars X-Wing: VT-49 Decimator Expansion Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A large-base Imperial starship expansion for X-Wing
- The VT-49 Decimator is one of the Empire's most-feared and heavily armed transports
- Features one detailed and pre-painted starship miniature at 1/270 scale
- Comes with four ship cards and thirteen upgrades, including crew member Mara Jade
- New debris cloud obstacle tokens create new interactions with terrain
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The VT-49 Decimator is one of the Empire's most feared warships, often used to provide long-range reconnaissance or deploy raiding parties behind enemy forces. The VT-49 Decimator Expansion Pack brings this intimidating Imperial gunboat to X-Wing as a hulking, large-base ship that towers over smaller star fighters. One detailed and pre-painted VT-49 Decimator miniature comes with four ship cards and thirteen upgrade cards, including crew members like Mara Jade. You'll also find a new mission, three obstacle tokens, a maneuver dial and all requisite tokens.
Top customer reviews
(1) Rear Admiral Chiraneau, a level 8 unique pilot that costs 46 points. The special ability reads, “When attacking at Range 1-2, you may change 1 of your FOCUS results to a CRIT result.”
(2) Commander Kenkirk, a level 6 unique pilot that costs 44 points. The special ability reads, “If you have no shields and at least 1 Damage card assigned to you, increase your agility value by 1.”
(3) Captain Oicunn, a level 4 pilot that costs 42 points. The special ability reads, “After executing a maneuver, each enemy ship you are touching suffers 1 damage.” Very much looking forward to giving this one a try!
(4) Patrol Leader, a level 3 NON-unique pilot that costs 40 points.
You also get a whopping 13 upgrades (virtually all of which were unique to this expansion at the time it was released), including THREE elite talents (Ruthlessness X2 and Intimidation), FOUR imperial crew (Mara Jade, Ysanne Isard, Moff Jerjerrod, and Fleet Officer), Ion Torpedoes X2, Proton Bombs, the Tactical Jammer modification X2, and the Dauntless title upgrade.
As with all expansions, this one includes all tokens, dials, etc. that you need to use this ship in a game (though a copy of the base set is still needed to play).
Overall, I think this ship will add some great new twists to the game, so I was happy to add a pair to my collection.
I painted my ship with ease, no primer necessary. The detail is fair and the ship feels flimsy initially, but can take a good bit of handling. It doesn't exceed my expectations, but it does the job and looks fair, this edition of the Decimator gets 4/5 stars from me.
Pictures of the bow, port, stern, and undercarriage.