Star Wars X-Wing: TIE Phantom Expansion Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An Imperial starfighter expansion pack for X-Wing
- Features one pre-painted TIE phantom miniature sculpted at 1/270 scale
- Heavily customizable with four ship cards, five upgrades and a loaded upgrade bar
- Comes with one maneuver dial and all the tokens needed to field this ship in battle
- New rules permit the TIE phantom to cloak in battle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
With its stygium crystal cloaking device, deflector shields and hyperdrive, the TIE Phantom is one of the most menacing starfighters in the galaxy! The TIE Phantom Expansion Pack for X-Wing brings this fearsome fighter to life with a pre-painted miniature carefully sculpted at 1/270 scale and new rules for cloaking. Imperial players will be able to further customize their Phantoms with four ship cards, new modifications and system and crew upgrades. The Rebellion will never know what to expect!
Compare to similar items
This item Star Wars X-Wing: TIE Phantom Expansion Pack
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.25 x 7 x 2.5 in||3.25 x 6.5 x 2.5 in||3.25 x 7 x 2.5 in||3.25 x 6.5 x 2.5 in||3.25 x 6.5 x 2.5 in|
Top customer reviews
On a side note, this was purchased from Warehouse Deals. Arrived with item intact, but packaging had been opened and two cards removed from accompanying contents. 1 Tactician card and 1 Fire-Control System card. Not incredible losses, but unfortunate that a returned/opened item would be "Warehouse Deals Inspected" with missing parts. Not a dealbreaker for me, but for others looking to save through the warehouse, just keep an open mind.
To begin with it has the highest base attack to date (4 dice). And, while the 2 defense, 2 hull, and 2shields leave a little to be desired at first glance, it is the only ship that has the fun and potentially powerful new "cloak" icon in its action bar (and some great upgrades to help you make the most of it). You can cloak as an action, and decloak for free. While you are cloaked you roll 2 more defense dice, but cannot attack. This leads to some great combos, especially with either of the unique pilots and the advanced cloaking devise upgrade (see below).
(1) Sigma Squadron Pilot, a level 3 non-unique pilot that costs 25 points.
(2) Shadow Squadron Pilot, a level 5 non- unique pilot that costs 27 points.
(3) "Echo", a level 6 unique pilot that costs 30 points, with a pretty fun special ability that reads, "When you decloak, you must use the [2 LEFT BANK] or [2RIGHT BANK] template instead of the [2 STRAIGHT] template."
(4) "Whisper", a level 7 unique pilot that costs 32 points, with a nice special ability that reads "After you perform an attack that hits, you may assign 1 focus token to your ship."
It also includes two previously released upgrades (Fire Control Systems and Recon Specialist), plus three that are unique to this expansion at the time it was released: (1) Tatician - a 2 point crew upgrade that assigns a stress token to ships you attack at range two; (2) Advanced cloaking device - a 4 point modification that lets you perform a free cloak action after you perform an attack; and (3) Stygium Practical Accelerator - a 3 point modification that lets you perform a free evade action when you cloak or decloak.
As with all expansions, this one includes all tokens, dials, etc. that you need to use this ship in a game (though a copy of the base set is still needed to play).
Overall, I think this ship adds some nice twists to an already fun game (cloak is a very interesting new addition to the game).