Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.49 shipping
Star Wars X-Wing: YT-2400 Expansion Pack
|You Save:||$3.02 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A large-base Rebel starship expansion for X-Wing
- The YT-2400 is the fast and resilient light freighter flown by renowned smuggler Dash Render
- Features one detailed and pre-painted starship miniature at 1/270 scale
- Four ship cards and thirteen upgrade cards permit many new Rebel squads
- The first X-Wing starship capable of equipping a turret-mounted cannon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
A fast and resilient light freighter, the YT-2400 features thirteen weapon emplacement points, making it an attractive vessel for smugglers like Dash Rendar who favor a heavily armed "transport." In X-Wing, the YT-2400 Expansion Pack presents this formidable light freighter as a Rebel starship capable of equipping a turret-mounted cannon. Its detailed and pre-painted miniature starship is further enhanced by four ship cards, thirteen upgrades, one new mission, three debris cloud tokens, one maneuver dial, and all the tokens you need to fly it into battle!.
Compare to similar items
This item Star Wars X-Wing: YT-2400 Expansion Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 9.75 x 2.5 in||6.5 x 9.75 x 2.5 in||7.25 x 11 x 4 in||6.5 x 9.75 x 2.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.57 lb||4.96 ounces||0.6 lb||0.5 lb|
Top Customer Reviews
(1) Dash Rendar, a level 8 unique pilot that costs 36 points. The special ability reads, "You may ignore obstacles during the Activation phase and when performing actions."
(2) "Leebo", a level 5 unique pilot that costs 34 points. The special ability reads, "When you are dealt a faceup Damage card, draw 1 additional Damage card, choose 1 to resolve, and discard the other."
(3) Eaden Vrill, a level 3 unique pilot that costs 32 points. The special ability reads, "When performing a primary weapon attack against a stressed ship, roll 1 additional attack die."
(4) Willd Space Fringer, a level 2 NON-unique pilot that costs 30 points.
You also get a whopping 13 upgrades (about two-thirds of which were unique to this expansion at the time it was released), including TWO elite talents (Lone Wolf and Stay on Target), FIVE crew (Dash Rendar, Lando Calrissian, "Leebo", Gunner, and Mercenary Copilot), Proton Rockets, Heavy Laser Cannon, THREE modifications (Counter Measures X2 and Experimental Interface), and the Outrider title upgrade.
As with all expansions, this one includes all tokens, dials, etc. that you need to use this ship in a game (though a copy of the base set is still needed to play).
Overall, I think this ship and the accompanying upgrades will add some great new twists to the game. Especially since all but the Outruder title card can be used on other Rebel ships, and a majority of the cards -- most notably the elite talents and modifications -- can also be used on Imperial ships.
I'm not brave enough to test this theory, due to the cost. it 'might' be tougher than it feels, but it FEELS lighter than china and fragile in the extreme.
As with all X-Wing ships, the sculpt and painting job is top notch. Outside of this game, you would be hard pressed to find such a fine model of the Outrider for the price.
It's a great ship to add to your collection, and I think my favorite Rebel ship to fly (though I'm really an Imperial man, myself)
All the support cards are great as well for this particular ship and the rest of your forces, as long as you know and understand how to compliment your ships' strengths and weaknesses.