Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 5 O, (Pack of 48)
|Price:||$41.72 ($0.87 / Count) $37.33 ($0.78 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Soy Free, Gluten Free, Tuna|
About this item
- DELICIOUS, MILD FLAVOR: StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water can features the dolphin safe, wild caught tuna with a naturally mild flavor people have come to expect from StarKist. Try this in cool tuna salads and hot casseroles.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Our Chunk Light Tuna is a natural source of protein and Omega 3s, plus it has 20g of protein and 90 calories per can. It’s soy and gluten free and works well with Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean and Weight Watchers diets!
- ADD VARIETY TO YOUR DIET: Tuna is a wholesome choice for a snack or meal. StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is a great and easy way to add seafood to your diet.
- VERSATILE: StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is a versatile and easy way to liven up a meal. This canned tuna can be used in cool salads, hot casseroles, on sandwiches and even eaten on its own as a snack or meal!
- BULK 48 PACK: Buy your tuna in bulk with the StarKist 48-Pack of canned tuna. These tuna in water cans are easy to store and great to have handy for when hunger strikes – whether you’re on the go, at the office or at home.
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
StarKist Albacore White Tuna cans are packed in water or oil and are a delicious option to incorporate more seafood in your lifestyle. Albacore has a mild flavor, which makes it a great option for salads, pasta dishes or in any of your favorite recipes.
Our wild caught Chunk Light Tuna is nutrient-dense and packed in water or oil to give you a variety of options to incorporate in a sandwich, wrap or casserole.
StarKist Pink Salmon cans are packed with wild salmon caught straight from the pristine waters of Alaska! They’re a perfect option for salmon cakes, croquettes, stews and salads.
16+ Grams of Protein
Our StarKist tuna and salmon cans are naturally a good source of protein and Omega 3s. Each serving has 16+ grams of protein and is the perfect fit for today’s active lifestyle. *See label for complete nutritional information.
StarKist tuna and salmon is wild caught and are a great option to incorporate more seafood into your active lifestyle. Our nutrient-dense cans are great for adding to your favorite recipes.
StarKist tuna and salmon cans are gluten-free to help you create a wide variety of nutritious and delicious snacks and meals that work with your diet.
|Solid White Albacore in Water||Chunk Light Tuna in Water||Wild Pink Salmon||Tuna Creations Variety Pack||Premium White Chicken|
|Good Source of Protein||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Protein Per Serving||26g||20g||22g||15-18g (depending on avor)||15g|
|Pack Sizes||1, 8, 12, 24, & 48 packs||1, 4, 8, 10, 12, 24, 36, 48, & 60 packs||12 pack||4 pack||12 pack|
|Flavor Fresh Pouch||✓||✓|
Whether you’re squeezing in lunch between meetings during a busy workday or want a quick, protein-packed snack between soccer practice, school and other daily errands, StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is the perfect choice! Each of our 5 oz. tuna cans features wild caught tuna with a naturally mild flavor people have come to expect from StarKist Plus, it’s soy and gluten free and works well with Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean and Weight Watchers diet plans! This packaged tuna is an excellent, natural source of protein and Omega 3s , and it has 20g of protein and 90 calories per can. Plus, it’s a great, quick and easy way to add seafood to your diet! Tuna is naturally lower in fat so it’s a wholesome way to add variety to your meals. Easy to store, you can stock up with this 48-Pack of tuna cans, and keep these tuna singles in your office, pantry at home and even in your diaper bag or car! An industry innovator, StarKist was the first brand to introduce StarKist single-serve pouch products, which include Tuna, Salmon and Chicken Creations, and StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. As America’s favorite tuna*, StarKist represents a tradition of quality, consumer trust and a commitment to sustainability. *Nielsen Custom Scantrak Data xAOC Dollar Share Latest 52 Weeks
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.57 x 10.28 x 5.28 inches; 5 Ounces
- Item model number : 1037277
- UPC : 080000006738
- Manufacturer : Starkist
- ASIN : B003WT31QQ
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,269 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #8 in Packaged Tuna Fish
- Customer Reviews:
Contains: fish (tuna), soy.Product may contain bones.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Light Tuna, Water, Vegetable Broth, Salt
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.