Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.21 shipping
A&S Creavention dog trainning clicker set
|Price:||$6.06 & FREE Shipping|
- Quality And Performance Driven Products For Your Pet
- Tested For Safety And Health
- Provide a better quality of living for your pet with Starmark
- Scientific Method Of Training Your Pet Safely And Easily
- Ergonomic Design Fits Comfortably In Your Hand Stainless Steel Clicker Element Won'T Rust Easily Attaches To Keychain Or Lanyard Includes Free Step-By-Step Training Guide
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand
- Stainless steel clicker element won't rust
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 | Color: Blue
Top Customer Reviews
I've been using it consistently for about 8 months, and it shows no wear at all. I got two when I purchased them, and I have yet to use the second one.
The one downside? It doesn't come with a wrist strap. Sure, they're cheap and easy to find, but it's still stupid that it doesn't come with one.
In the picture is a Box clicker on the left, a very soft muted clicker in the middle (from Petco), and a StarMark on the left. The StarMark DOES NOT come with the wrist strap pictured.
Simply place the clicker with the orange button facing down on or just before that fatty tissue part of your palm that the thumb extends out of. Then apply firm pressure to the back side of the clicker by folding your four fingers on top the clicker. Make the pressure just firm enough so that clicker sound holes are pressing against the fatty tissue of your palm, then when needed just apply a little more pressure with the four fingers on the back of the clicker to make it click. If you have the clicker positioned at the proper angle the lanyard hole will be inline with the middle of your wrist.
Things she has learned:
1. When one hand is holding the blue thing, the other hand is probably holding cheese.
2. When you hear that clicking noise, you should run and find mom because she probably has cheese.
3. Sometimes when mom is holding cheese in one hand and the blue thing in the other hand, she makes you sit and stare at her before she will give you cheese.
4. Sometimes mom tries to just give you a pat on the head after the clicking noise. When this happens, it's best to just sit and stare at her for awhile until she gets cheese.
I imagine that a more competent dog trainer could do amazing things with the clicker. I suspect that cheese may not be the best thing for dogs, but it's easy to get from the fridge and our dog loves it.
However, even though she's quite active, we wanted to keep treating to a minimum. Thus began our quest for a quality clicker. We work with our pup both at home and at a neighborhood bark park, so we needed something durable for repeated outdoor use that would be loud enough for our pup to hear over the various neighborhood and park distractions.
The StarMark Clicker StarMark Clicker has worked quite well in both situations. We are able to recall our pup from good distances, and the sound is not intrusive to other people and dogs at the park.
The clicker is comfortable to hold and the button is easy to depress. It accommodates a lanyard (not supplied) and you'll definitely want to rig something up so you can wear this around your neck or perhaps attach it to a belt loop or carabiner. The sound is distinctive, too -- cast your mind back to childhood and those metal beetle toys.
All in all, we've found this to be a simple, durable, pocket-size device that gets a four-paw rating from our pup, and a high-five from the head trainer and her assistant (me). If you're considering clicker training, two additional resources we've made great use of are Kyra Sundance's "101 Dog Tricks" ...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just started clicker training and this one is built well. I can see how it will last. It is comfortable in the hand and easy to slide in and out of the pocket I keep it in.Published 16 hours ago by Skippy
Loud enough to get my dogs attention and still easy to press the button. Perfect for clicker training my difficult pup.Published 4 days ago by Christine
Seems to be working!! This is the 7th puppy I've trained and I believe this system helps.Published 4 days ago by SHM
It looked good at first but with it's first 30 clicks the orange round thing came off and the clicker was unusable. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Tommy Madison
Works like a charm for us. We plan to buy about a dozen to make sure we always have one while we train our pup.Published 4 days ago by Tiffany Porter