StarPack Nylon Kitchen Knife Set (3 Piece) - The Perfect Kids Knife, Lettuce Knife and Safe Kitchen Knife - Bonus 101 Cooking Tips
- Low Return Rate: 64% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "kids knife"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REAL KNIVES THAT CUT FOOD, YET WONT CUT SKIN – These kid-safe knives have serrated edges which easily cut many types of fruit and vegetables but are safe for little hands
- SAFE AND HEALTHY FOR YOUR FAMILY - We use these kids knives ourselves and want the best for our family and yours. Our kids knife sets are 100% FDA Grade and BPA Free, are regularly tested and conform to the requirements of ASTM F963 and CPSIA lead and phthalate limits. Recommended for use under adult supervision, suitable for children age 4+
- START KIDS OFF WITH A LOVE OF COOKING - Your new set of kids knives will be such a hit, they will soon be helping you create delicious dishes. You’ll even receive a FREE Bonus ‘101 Cooking Tips’ PDF to get you started!
- VERSATILE REAL KITCHEN TOOLS FOR KIDS - Set Contains: 1 x large, 1 x medium, and 1 x small nylon knives, with soft rubber non-slip handles
- QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON, AND OUR FULL STARPACK WARRANTY – Like all StarPack products, our knives are made to last with durable, quality materials. We offer a full refund or replacement if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Relax and let your 'Little Chef' loose in the kitchen
Little people just love helping out in the kitchen!
But often the worry of letting kids work with knives is just too much - until you try our real Kids Knife Set. This set of 3 nylon knives feature serrated edges which actually cut most types of food, but won't cut skin.
Finally you can stop hovering when the kids want to help with dinner!
Blunt tips, soft-grip rubber handles, and serrated edges that cut food but not little hands
These knives have been designed with little hands in mind - there are 3 sizes to suit most ages (recommended for ages 4+ and always with adult supervision).
The tips are blunt yet the serrated edges cut food efficiently with a sawing action. The soft rubber grip on the handle provides a good grip for small fingers.
Kid-tested on tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, potatoes, carrots, zucchini, strawberries and more!
Set them up with skills for life and a love of cooking
Cooking is such an important life skill - the earlier we get kids interested, the more they will learn and grow to love healthy food and cooking. These knives will help get them involved in making real meals!
They make the perfect holiday and birthday gifts too!
Set Contains: 1 x large, 1 x medium, and 1 x small nylon knives, with soft rubber non-slip handles
Our kids knife sets are made with high quality, food grade, BPA free materials.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is only one thing I would say about these. Even though there is no threat to cut you, you still need to show your child how to properly use a knife bc they won't know the difference between the one that you use or theirs. I kept telling my son that these knives were dangerous and that they could cut his finger easily.
If you are hoping to impress Hubert Keller then these are not the knives for you...but if you are going for a "good enough, now throw it in!" consistency then you'll be a happy camper. The dudes did great with these & now I don't have to helicopter about!
She is able to cut cheese into strips and cubes and prep tomatoes and lettuce, etc. The knives work great and are the perfect size for little hands.