Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 678 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 733 reviews
on July 27, 2017
This cable was purchased to run from a computer to a 50" TV on a wall that was being used as a large security camera monitor. To run it through the wall, I ran it through a DataComm 45-0001-WH 1-Gang Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate (White) hoping to reduce cable strain. I also secure the cable to the top of the wall with a zip tie that I screwed to the wall. End result: No cable strain.

After only about 6 weeks of use, the TV would no longer get signal. After some troubleshooting, I determined that it was the VGA cable. I replaced it with a better quality (and higher priced) VGA and it worked great for 2 years. At that point, I got a different computer and ended up ring VGA.

Overall, good price for the cable, but somewhat lacking in quality.
on January 14, 2017
I bought this for my classroom because I was tired of seeing the cord in front of my white board. I wanted to place my document camera to the side of my white board and not in front. This worked perfectly. I am not a tech person so I don't know how it affected the quality of what was being projected, but I haven't noticed a difference.
on December 19, 2016
Good, but the laptop to which I attached the cable does not have a "screw-in" connector, so I find I need to check the connection each time I use to make sure it is not loose (it just slide sin). I also notice that, although video plays much better than the usb cable I had connected previously (there was quite a bit of "buffering" and "jumping" with the video with the usb cable), there is sometimes some "ghosting(?)" on the screen from the LCD projector to which the laptop is attached. I'm willing to accept that as playing video in better quality is more important than those two, relatively minor, annoyances.
on November 27, 2012
Very good cable, well made you can feel it before you connect it to your devices, I use it for 1080p resolution monitor , the image is crispy and vibrant as they said it will , my laptop have HDMI to VGA build in so the picture quality is the same even knowing that VGA is analog but in this case it just works perfect, the laptop automatic recognized the HD monitor without any issues , the best to use with high resolutions only like modern PC to HDTV or HD Monitors
on September 16, 2017
Cable works well as intended. Extended monitor so I could put it farther away from CPU. No noticeable decay in picture.
on May 7, 2017
very great product as this product was exactly explained in the item being purchased thanks so much great seller indeed
on September 3, 2009
I use this to connect my Sony Vaio to my HDTV (Samsung). The cord works really well to let me watch online shows on my TV through my computer.

Just a note for anyone struggling with hooking up their Sony: My TV initially would not recognize that there was any input. You may have to update some various things (go to the Sony website to get those upgrades that are specific to your type of laptop. I did this and still couldn't get it to work, but it at least saw that there was input, it just said something about not being able to use the data or something along those lines. After some fiddling, I changed one of the settings to 60Hz (sorry I can't remember exactly where it was, somewhere under Control Panel and then Other... it's the same place where you tell it to use two screens). That did it! I've been pretty pleased with the quality- it's not superfantastic like watching a bluray but definitely better than watching TV on my laptop.
on May 5, 2017
Horrible. Monitor out of focus and blurry when using. Very disappointing.
on December 30, 2013
I needed a vga cable to connect an older computer to my monitor for a repair job. I thought I had one, but I seemed to have misplaced it or maybe I just gave it away, thinking that I would never need it again. Ya Right!

So I ordered this one today and tomorrow, it was here...and I was able to get yet another junk computer, back on the streets. The cable worked just like I imagined it would and I've never had any problems with it.

It's kind of mind-boggling what people expect us techies to accomplish in regards to their computers. One guy brought me a laptop that looked like he had dragged it behind his car, for a week or so. He said...can you fix this? I said...what is it? He said...it's a laptop. I said uhhh NO and I shut my door.
on August 9, 2017
Item came incredibly fast and item was exactly as described.