|Item model number||CABSHELF1U|
|Item Weight||2.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.7 x 7.7 x 2.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||19.68 x 7.68 x 2.24 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
StarTech.com 19-Inch 1U Universal Fixed Server Rack Cabinet Shelf Computer Case - CABSHELF1U (Black)
|Price:||$28.66 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Add a 1U Compact Storage Shelf to any Standard 19in Server Rack or Cabinet
- Compatible with StarTech.com RK812WALLOA
- 1U Server Rack Shelf / Fixed Rack Mount Shelf
- 33.2lbs (15kg) Weight capacity
- 7in (177mm) Deep fixed shelf
- Universal rack shelf fits all standard 19in wide server racks or cabinets
- Sturdy cantilever shelf for storing networking devices KVM switches tools and other equipment in your server room or office
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Add a 1U Compact Storage Shelf to any Standard 19 inch Server Rack or Cabinet
The CABSHELF1U 1U (Black) Universal Fixed Server Rack Cabinet Shelf lets you add a compact fixed storage shelf to any standard 19-inch server rack or cabinet with front mount options. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Durable steel construction and compact form factor holds up to even the harshest industrial environments
Constructed using SPCC commercial grade cold-rolled steel, this durable fixed rack shelf can hold up to 15 kilograms (33 pounds) of equipment - a perfect solution for storing small form non-rackmount equipment, tools, peripherals or accessories in your rack, to keep them readily accessible.
Adding a storage shelf to shallow depth network switches/equipment racks to supply additional storage space for mission critical hardware and non-rack mount equipment.
What's in the Box?
- 1 - 1U Fixed Rack Shelf
- 4 - M6 Screws
- 4 - M6 Cage Nuts
Compare to similar items
This item StarTech.com 19-Inch 1U Universal Fixed Server Rack Cabinet Shelf Computer Case - CABSHELF1U (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||AC Infinity||Amazon.com||NavePoint, LLC||NavePoint, LLC||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.68 x 19.68 x 2.24 in||1.75 x 19 x 10.5 in||19 x 10 x 1.75 in||20.25 x 10.25 x 4.5 in||21 x 16 x 3 in||19.49 x 19.68 x 4.8 in|
STARTECH.COM 19 1U UNIVERSAL FIXED SERVER RACK CABINET SHELF19 1U UNIVERSAL FIXED SERVER RACK CABINET SHELF Manufacturer : STARTECH.COM UPC : 065030844154
Top customer reviews
There are a couple of things that I would change if I could:
1) The lip on the front, while I understand strengthens the unit and prevents flex, also blocks the upper part of the space below it. Because I didn't have a server below the 2 unit space I was putting this in, it didn't matter, though the "filler bar" won't go back in. I suspect that if I had a server in the space below it, that I wouldn't be able to pull the server out without removing this. I'm not sure of that.
2) I'd have like to have had a raised lip on the back. Nothing sharp that would dig into wires, but something blunt that would prevent anything from rolling off and perhaps this would eliminate the need for the lower lip in the front.
Those things aside, this is a nice piece, well made for the money, and I'm not sorry I have it.
1st Shelf installed in Wiring Closet houses Cable Modem & Router mounted above Switches & PoE Injector.
2nd Shelf was mounted in Mobile Audio Rack. Non Rack Mount Audio Mixer needed a Shelf. We used (4) - 1 inch Velcro strips to strap wrap the Mixer to the Shelf. Perfect!
This shelf is firm and stable. Vented Shelf was useful to dissipate heat in Wiring Closet and allowed strapping in Mobile Audio Rack to hold Non Rack Mount Audio Mixer. To eyeball strap location, on shelf for Mixer, we used Blue Painters Tape to layout sides of Mixer on Shelf.
For mounting - We used different Rack Screws than what came with this Shelf - Raxxess PTSW25 Rack Screws with Washers (Pack of 25).
However I think the included screws and cage nuts are intended for computer style racks, maybe not for standard audio racks? They do not fit the holes in my full-sized, standard-issue Middle Atlantic rack, or the 'Reliable Hardware' rack rails sold here on amazon. They are too big, bigger than 10-32. Yes, if you had to you could tap out bigger holes, I just used some leftover Middle Atlantic rack screws.
Fit and finish is perfect and happy to get caged nuts and bolts - I have a few bags left from other installs, but always great to have them included - and these are better than the ones I have.