|Item model number||US5GA30|
|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.77 x 5.51 x 1.18 inches|
|Date First Available||November 20, 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
StarTech.com 5GbE USB A to Ethernet Adapter - NBASE-T NIC - USB 3.0 Type A 2.5 GbE /5 GbE Multi Speed Gigabit Network - USB 3.1 Laptop to RJ45/LAN - SurfaceBook HP EliteBook ZBook X1 Carbon (US5GA30)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH BANDWIDTH 5 GIGABIT NETWORK CONNECTION: Add a wired RJ45 Ethernet connection to your computer with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 5 Gbps, by connecting this 5G network adapter to your USB A port
- 4-SPEED COMPATIBILITY: For a range of support, this NBASE-T Multi Gigabit Ethernet adapter is IEEE 802.3bz (2.5G/5GBASE-T), IEEE 802.3U (100BASE-TX) and 802.3ab (1000BASE-T) compatible
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: The adapter is natively supported on MacOS & Linux without driver download and installation. On Windows driver download and installation is automatic when the device is connected
- EASY PORTABILITY: Designed with a small footprint, the 5G network dongle fits perfectly into your carrying case. It’s powered directly through the USB port, requiring no external power adapter
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty & free lifetime technical support on this network adapter and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Add 5G network access to your laptop, using a USB A port. This USB 3.0 Type A to Gigabit network adapter gives you wired Ethernet network and Internet access. The NBASE-T adapter is 4-speed compatible, including IEEE 802.3bz (2.5G/5GBASE-T), IEEE 802.3U (100BASE-TX) and 802.3ab (1000BASE-T). Ideal for office or home use, the 5G network adapter supports full 5 Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0. You can quickly access very large files over a 5 Gigabit network (using CAT6 cabling), saving valuable time every day. Get up and running quickly. Simply plug this USB A to Ethernet adapter into the USB port on your laptop and connect to your network. The Aquantia AQC111U chipset provides native driver support for Mac OS and Linux. Any Windows operating systems without the driver will be automatically prompted to download the software directly from the adapter, ensuring a quick installation with no Internet access required. Compact and portable, this Multi Gigabit Ethernet adapter is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory. You don’t have to carry a power adapter with you to use it, because it’s powered directly from the host USB port. StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. The 5G network adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.