- Brand Name: StarTech
- Model Number: PLATEIDE2CF
- Item Display Weight: 0.35 pounds
StarTech.com IDE to CF Adapter Card with a PCI Bracket (PLATEIDE2CF)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Supports jumper for master and slave setting
- Supports 40 pin & 44 pin IDE connectors
- PCI Mounting bracket
- For any computer case , mini computer, embedded system, iPC and Rackmount case
- Supports CompactFlash cards (Type I & II) or a IBM Microdrive
- Transparent to the operating system and does not require any drivers
- The CF card can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application
Customers also shopped for
This Compact Flash to IDE adapter connects to any standard 40 pin or 44 pin IDE connection on a desktop computer, allowing a Compact Flash card to be used as bootable storage in place of an IDE hard drive! A Do-it-yourself SSD solution, the CF to IDE adapter can be powered by a 4-pin floppy connector or through a 44-pin IDE port, and can be mounted to the computer rear panel using the included PCI bracket - allowing Compact Flash, Compact Flash 2, or IBM MicroDrive media to be inserted into the CF slot. The adapter function is completely transparent to the operating system, and jumper settings are provided allowing you to designate the installed MicroDrive or CF cards to act as a Master or Slave drive.