|Item model number||DVIVGAMM3|
|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 1.2 x 8.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.48 x 1.18 x 8.27 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
StarTech.com DVIVGAMM3 3-Feet DVI-A to VGA Display Monitor Cable
|Price:||$7.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connector A 1x DVI-A (17 pin) Male, Connector B 1x VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male
- High quality digital DVI-A cable allows you to send high resolution video to your monitor from 3 feet away
- Replace worn-out or missing power cords with this high quality, 3ft DVI-A to VGA Display Monitor Cable
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Molded connector ends with strain relief
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1 Star for Amazon on the description of this item.
This is a decent quality DVI-A to VGA cable.
However, you must check your display (and adapter) to see if you need DVI-A before ordering this cable. There are six different DVI connection types.
If you are using a MacBook Pro with the mini-display port DVI adapter you need a DVI-D to VGA cable. THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK with your mini-display port DVI adapter.
This is not the fault of the seller or Amazon; I know. But there gotta be a better way to identify these annoying little bastards.
If you are clueless like me when it comes to cables, be careful when ordering.
DVI-I single link
DVI-I dual link
DVI-D single link
DVI-D dual link
1. It works. I plugged it into an old VGA monitor (I use it as a second monitor where I throw chat windows, my ever-open email browser tab, various other windows) and it lit right up. No flicker or nastiness. Nice, crisp picture...well as crisp as VGA can get.
2. It's 10 feet long. I actually didn't realize this when I ordered it but the second VGA monitor is to the left of my giant primary monitor and I had worries that the cable wouldn't work. Then I got it and realized it was 10ft long. No worries there.
3. The little things that screw the connectors into the monitor/back of PC are very easy to tighten and loosen. The little knobs are about 2 times as long as conventional ones.
4. It's cheap. Under $15 and it spared me having to buy a DVI/HDMI monitor (for now). Woot!
1. None, really.
Assuming this cable holds up, this is a great product. It does what it says it does (and make sure you know what connectors you actually need before buying one, because giving it a 1-star review because you didn't need this particular kind of DVI is user error, not manufacturer error you can clearly see it in the picture and in the product description. Read and view both before buying).
I have 2 monitors again. Life feels complete. Would buy this again and recommend to others in a similar spot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased these cables as replacement for using 12 pin plugs, plus DVI adapters--but the DVI ends will not properly mate to the DVI female plugs on any of my three monitorsPublished 2 months ago by Ed Payne
Does exactly what I need it to. I use it in collaboration with an HDMI adapter to use my PS3 on my old monitor.Published 4 months ago by Khyell S.
If you're not savvy to the different types of DVI connectors, do yourself a big favor and do a image search for 'DVI connector'. Read morePublished 4 months ago by M
The plug did what I needed it to do. Can't complain about quality yet. Just hope it lasts.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
They did what we needed to connect the new computer to existing flatscreen monitor.Published 6 months ago by Amazon prime member