Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.67 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
StarTech.com 4-Port PCI 1394a FireWire Adapter Card with Digital Video Editing Kit (PCI1394_4)
|Price:||$16.73 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A shared internal FireWire port for connecting internal devices such as front panel card readers
- Includes a Digital Video Editing kit to get started importing video right out of the box
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- 3 external, 1 shared internal FireWire400 port, with supported data transfer rates up to 400 Mbps
- Compliant with IEEE 1394a - 2000 as well as 1394-1995 standards
- Includes Video Editing kit: Ulead Video Studio SE and FireWire cable
- Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Then get your free effects installed and then update with the patch and you won't have any trouble. I wish someone had put this out there I would have saved 2 days of bsing.
BTW, the product description is not very clear about the ports of this card - the ports are 6 pin firewire 400 ports (and supports powering other devices through firewire interface), 3 external and 1 internal.
But after getting this card, the result was amazing. The card worked with WinXP without any difficulty. I did not need to install drivers. Because WinXP did it for me.
And also you do not need to buy a firewire cable.
Box has everything you need. And the price is very reasonable.
I use this card for transfering the video from my camcorder to the PC. And the result is excellent. No hassle at all. The quality of video in ideal without any loss of frames
I am completely satisfied.
Greate value and affordable card.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this worked good for about a month now its useless the computer quit recognizing this board now i cant use my camera anymorePublished 2 months ago by mp
Awesome compatibility and stellar performance. Installation was simple, just plugged it into a PCI (not PCIe) slot on my ASUS ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-A/USB 3. Read morePublished 4 months ago by mmarkows
It took me 5 minutes to install and my computer (AMD processor, Win 7/64 bits) automatically recognized it. Took another 5 minutes to install the software. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kevin K. Lee
Packaging/instructions were great, looks like it's good quality. I didn't actually get to use it, my only PCI bracket that would fit this card is taken by the graphics card. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Kerry Gumm