|Item model number||50FIBLCST2|
|Item Weight||0.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 8.7 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.87 x 8.66 x 0.59 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
StarTech.com 2m Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable LC - ST / 50 Micron Fiber Optic Cable LC to ST
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable
- 2 meter Duplex Fiber Cable / LC to ST / Multimode Patch Cable / 2m Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Cable LC to ST
- OM2 (50/125) 500MHz multimode fiber / LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket
- Immune to electricty interference / Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Guaranteed reliability with a lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
2m Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable LC - ST
The 50FIBLCST2 2m LSZH LC to ST Fiber Cable features 50/125 micron fiber for high-speed, high bandwidth data transmissions over Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel networks, with support for duplex multimode applications.
This LC-ST patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
Each Duplex 50/125 (OM2) Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
• LSZH-rated cable, suitable for installations under restrictive building codes • High-speed, high bandwidth transmissions over Gigabit Ethernet/fiber channel networks • Resistant to pulls, strains, and impacts during your cable installations and maintenance
• Use in Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications • Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission • Broadband systems • Telecommunication/Data communication
- 1x LC MM male connector
- 1x ST MM male connector
- OM2 (50/125) 500MHz multimode fiber
- LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Molded connectors
Top Customer Reviews
1. Electrical isolation as the "baby" switch isn't on a UPS but a mediocre surge protector.
2. To use the SFP port for the gig uplink
First time buying fiber stuff. Was plug and play. Upgraded my optics to ones with DOM and seeing the following power levels(which look good to me, to note in case this review shows up on other lengths this is for the 15 meter version)
TX Power= -4.5dBm
RX Power= -4.8dBm
2940 end couldn't get the DOM to show but expect similar readings
Have had this set up for a couple months now with no issues that i can attribute to this fiber. Only issues I ran into were the result of me fat fingering a command.