High-resolution DVI and VGA ports support almost any dual display scenario; even with one DVI + VGA PC, and one dual DVI PC, an adapter can be used with this KVM to support your configuration
The SV231DDVDUA 2-port Dual Monitor KVM Switch (DVI+VGA) offers a complete multimedia switching solution, letting users control two Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
- Direct channel selection and operation using front panel push-button or keyboard hotkeys
- Supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200
- OS independent (no drivers or software required)
- Independent USB hub and audio switching
- Full support for plug-n-play peripherals
- Rugged, all-metal chassis for use in harsh environments
- Status LED display for easy port status monitoring
- USB style keyboard and mouse, plus two other USB peripherals can be shared between up to two computers
- Tone indicator for computer switching
- Selectable time intervals for auto scan
- Rear function key to adjust video strength
- HDCP compliant
- Supports Dual Monitor/Flat Panel Displays [1 x DVI + 1 x VGA]
- Support DDC2B emulation and EDID pass through, which allows the display adapter to recognize and auto configure the display resolution to match the display capabilities
- Perfect solution for desktops, workstations and servers with both VGA and DVI-digital ports, allowing a user to take advantage of dual monitor configurations
- Ideal for financial/banking industries, graphic designers, engineers, multi-media designers, and industries using CAD/CAM applications, where high resolution dual monitor units are needed
- Suitable for use in environments with electromagnetic interference, based on sturdy metal design
- Versatile support for setups where one machine is DVI & VGA, and the other is VGA & VGA (with available adapters)
Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio switching allows the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices
With support for high-resolution video interfaces, this dual view KVM switch provides one VGA (analog) and one DVI-I port per computer connection, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
Delivering versatility for virtually any application, the DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows connected USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, eliminating the need to purchase duplicate peripherals.
Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution
Suitable for any workspace, the dual monitor KVM switch offers a compact desktop KVM design and features a rugged metal chassis that helps ensure durable performance.Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Please Note: While both DVI-I (analog mode) and DVI-D (digital only) are supported by the KVM, both source PCs must output the same signal type for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections. If necessary, please contact our technical support team for assistance identifying your source.