|Standing screen display size||10 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
StarTech 1U Vented Server Rack Cabinet Shelf - 10in Deep Fixed Cantilever Tray - Rackmount Shelf for 19" AV/Data/Network Equipment Enclosure with Cage Nuts & Screws - 44lbs Capacity (CABSHELFV1U)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (29%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The STARTECH.COM advantage: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 1U shelf, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- EIA-310 Compliant: This cantilever shelf lets you add 10in of flat storage space to any 19” EIA-310 compliant server rack or cabinet, making it ideal for your data and networking equipment.
- Heavy-duty & durable design: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy IT-grade cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 44 pounds / 20 kilogram.
- Versatile functionality: At 10in deep, this fixed rack mount shelf supplies additional storage space for mission-critical hardware, non-rackmount equipment, tools or audio / video accessories.
- Maximize ventiliation: The vented shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Add a sturdy, 1U server rack shelf into almost any rack or cabinet
Ensure your equipment is secure
The durable fixed-rack shelf can hold up to 44 lb. (20 kg) of equipment and is constructed using SPCC commercial-grade cold-rolled steel.
Make the most of your available space
The 1U cantilever shelf lets you optimize your working space by giving you the ability to mount equipment to your rack instead of taking up desk or floor space.
It’s perfect for your SOHO (small office, home office) environment, server room or any other location with limited space available.
Customize your setup
You can install the 1U vented rack shelf in your rack at any height, giving you a stable surface for placing equipment that's un-mountable or storing your tools.
|Vented 1U Rack Shelf - 7 in. Deep||Vented 1U Rack Shelf - 10 in. Deep||Vented 1U Rack Shelf - 16 in. Deep||2U 16in Universal Vented Rack Mount Cantilever Shelf||2U 22in Vented Rack Mount Shelf|
|Weight Capacity||44 lbs||44 lbs||44 lbs||50 lbs||50 lbs|
|Weight||3 lbs||5 lbs||7 lbs||6 lbs||8 lbs|
|Cage Nuts included||4 M6 Screws and Nuts||4 M6 Screws and Nuts||4 M6 Screws and Nuts||4 M6 Screws and Nuts||4 M6 Screws and Nuts|
The 1U vented server rack mount shelf is 10in deep and lets you add a compact, 1U shelf to almost any standard 19in EIA-310 compliant server rack or cabinet with front mount options. It’s versatile design ensures it works great for all your computer, AV, network, studio and data equipment needs; perfect for IT and business professional alike. This vented cantilever tray helps to improve air flow and lower temperatures in the rack, ultimately helping to extend the life of your equipment and keep it safe. Constructed using SPCC commercial grade cold-rolled steel, this durable fixed rack shelf can hold up to 44 lbs (20 kilogram) of equipment - a perfect solution for storing small, non rack mount equipment, tools, peripherals or accessories in your rack or cabinet to keep them readily accessible. The rugged steel construction holds up to even the harshest industrial environments, helping to keep your equipment safe. This 1U vented rack tray shelf is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.