|Item model number||USB3SDOCKHDV|
|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 7.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||11.81 x 7.64 x 2.56 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
StarTech.com USB Docking Station - Universal USB 3.0 Dock - Dual Monitor HDMI DVI VGA - Ethernet/USB Hub/Audio
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Add HDMI and DVI-D or HDMI and VGA dual-monitors as well as audio and Gigabit Ethernet to your laptop through USB 3.0
- HDMI and DVI/VGA Dual-Monitor Docking Station for Laptops
- Supports dual-video HDMI + DVI-D or HDMI + VGA combinations
- Compatible w/ virtually all USB 3.0 equipped laptops including Lenovo Thinkpad E550 / ThinkPad T450 / HP EliteBook 840 / ProBook 450 / ProBook 640 / Apple MacBook Pro w/ Retina / MacBook Air
- Comparable to ASUS USB3.0_HZ-1
- Universal Laptop Docking Station
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Save Time By Connecting Multiple Peripherals Through A Single Cable
The USB3SDOCKHDV Dual Video Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station with Audio and Ethernet lets you add dual HD video outputs, as well as audio and Gigabit Ethernet connections to any notebook or Ultrabook computer through a single USB 3.0 connection.
Increase Available Screen Space With Dual Independent HD Video Outputs
This versatile USB 3.0 docking station features three external monitor outputs (HDMI, DVI-D and VGA) that can be used in either HDMI and DVI-D, or HDMI and VGA combinations to expand or mirror your desktop. Each video output supports HD video resolutions (2048x1152 max) and HD video playback for a good solution to expanding your notebook's video capability.
Expand Connectivity With Additional USB 3.0 Ports
An all-in-one mobile solution, the universal docking station combines a USB 3.0 hub (backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1), Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and headphone and microphone audio connectors into a single universal port replicator, designed for enhancing laptop connectivity for users who need to connect and manage multiple devices at home or at the office.
- Ideal for hoteling in shared workspaces, or for short-term hot desk applications.
- Turn a laptop into a multi-monitor workstation (up to 3 screens total) for increased productivity.
- Add dual video outputs to a laptop or small form factor computer, where the video card cannot be replaced.
- Connect a wide variety of peripherals at home/office to a laptop all from a single USB connection.
Look for StarTech Branded Packaging to ensure you are getting a genuine StarTech product.
What's in the Box
1 - Docking Station.
1 - 0.9m USB 3.0 Cable.
1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU).
1 - Installation CD.
1 - Instruction Manual.
- Connect dual displays using either HDMI + DVI-D, or HDMI + VGA combinations.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port.
- Speaker and Microphone support via 3.5mm stereo mini-jacks.
- Supports HD resolutions on both connected displays.
- Adds three USB 3.0 ports.
- Universal compatibility, works with virtually all USB 3.0 equipped laptop brands.
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 specifications, with support for transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
- Supports the Windows Aero interface.
- Kensington Security Slot.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Plugable Technologies||Amazon.com||WAVLINK Direct||Amazon.com||AnkerDirect|
|Item Dimensions||7.64 x 11.81 x 2.56 in||5 x 8.5 x 4 in||15 x 20.7 x 11.2 in||3.5 x 8.5 x 1 in||9.5 x 3 x 6.5 in||3.5 x 8.39 x 1.02 in|
|Item Weight||1.68 lbs||0.81 lb||0.63 lb||1 lb||2.1 lbs||0.8 lb|
The USB3SDOCKHDV Dual Video Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station with Audio and Ethernet lets you add dual HD video outputs, as well as audio and Gigabit Ethernet connections to any notebook or Ultrabook computer through a single USB 3.0 connection. This versatile USB 3.0 docking station features three external monitor outputs (HDMI, DVI-D and VGA) that can be used in either HDMI and DVI-D, or HDMI and VGA combinations to expand or mirror your desktop. Each video output supports HD video resolutions (2048x1152 max) and HD video playback for an ideal solution to expanding your notebook's video capability. An all-in-one mobile solution, the universal docking station combines a USB 3.0 hub (backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1), Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and headphone and microphone audio connectors into a single universal port replicator, perfect for enhancing laptop connectivity. With a range of convenient connections, the dock is ideal for hoteling in shared workspaces, and for hot desks. Plus, unlike some proprietary docking stations designed only to work with specific laptop models, this universal laptop dock works with multiple brands. All you need is your laptop’s USB 3.0 port and you can be up and running quickly. With universal support, you can use this dock with different laptops now, or in the future. Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not really something wrong with the product, other than my need for instant gratification, but it took a good 30+ seconds to switch between the two machines. Every. Single. Time. Oh, except of course the times it wouldn't switch at all because it was locked up.
I am running a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (Windows 8) and wanted to run multiple monitors, this unit allows me to do that and more. Included in the box was a CD with installation software, I found it online and downloaded it. No issues or conflicts.
Overall, very satisfied. Unit does exactly what I needed for a great price.
Connected to the dock are:
2 x 17" LCD at 1280 x 1024 both DVI
After installing the drivers, I connected the USB3 upstream cable from the dock to my laptop and all the devices are recognized by Win7. I'm able to use the OS' native display manager to position the layout of the multiple displays.
The only issue so far is when I connect a HTC M8 - Windows gives an error stating that the USB port has exceeded its power limit. But the phone still charges fast, although I cannot access the device storage.
Tech support was very kind and helpful, giving me several options to try to alleviate the issue. They had me download and update chipset, display, and USB drivers from Lenovo, update Nvidia drivers, and even tried disabling one of the display adapters. Nothing worked.
I don't think this is a systemic problem with docking station. In my opinion, if this device's DisplayPort Drivers work on your laptop/computer you're all set.
Most recent customer reviews
I just would like this thing to have a couple of screw slots in the back to attach...Read more
Major CON 1: the docking station doesn't supply power. You still need to use your power supply.Read more