|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.8 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||CECOMINOD040301|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Starbond EM-2000 Thick, Premium CA - Super Glue Plus Extra Cap and Microtips, (for Woodturning, Hobby, Archery Fletching) (2 Ounce)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ PREMIUM ETHYL CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Thick CA is used to fill voids and gaps.
- ✅ EXTRA SUPPLIES: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision. The extra applicator caps are in case of future clogs, the clog-free stopper has a tiny pin to prevent clogs, and micro-tips provide the perfect extension for tiny cracks.
- ✅ "GAP-FILLER" ADHESIVE: Ideal for heavy-duty bonding. Also used for "fletching" in archery and "fragging" for coral reefs.
- ✅ PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 2000 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of honey). Filling capabilities of up to 0.01-0.02" in size.
- ✅ LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: Starbond CA glues have a shelf life of several years in the cold. Store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to qualify for our 30 Month Shelf Life Warranty. If the glue does not last, we will provide a 100% refund or replacement.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Gorilla 7700104 Super Glue Gel, 1-Pack
Bob Smith Industries BSI-157H Maxi Cure/Insta-Set Combo Pack (3 oz. Combined),Clear
Gorilla Super Glue Gel XL, 25 gram, Clear, (Pack of 1)
Super Glue 15187 , Clear- pack of 12
Gorilla 7805601 Super Glue, 20 g, 1-Pack
Difference Between Super Glue and CA Glue: Super glue, cyanoacrylate, and CA glue are all different names that describe the same instant adhesive. Various user groups adopt different names for them. For instance, woodworkers, model-builders, serious hobbyists and skilled crafting pros use terms like cyanoacrylate adhesive or CA glue. Commercially, most know the adhesive as superglue.
Starbond Thick is a thick viscosity CA glue. The gap filler cyanoacrylate glue fills large voids and gaps. A single drop of thick super glue remains stationary when applied on angled downward sloping surfaces. Curing time is extended for extra positioning time to ensure precise bonding. Depending on the surface type, bonding time may exceed longer than two minutes. In such instances, Starbond Accelerator is recommended to speed up bonding time.
> Woodturning and Pen Making: Glue pen tubes into pen blanks. The thickness of the CA fills gaps between the tubes for a secure bonding Woodworking: Sign making, glue miter joints
Quick repairs for auto paint and body
Fast Strong Joints: Trim carpentry, picture framing, or discrete repairs on wallpaper, veneer, laminate, costume jewelry
Filling large gaps and holes
Plastic and metal model assembly
Forming unique finishes by carving, sanding, and feathering
Used to bond together various kayak panels. (Faster set time than epoxy)
Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
Temporary auto bumper repair
Wood Metal Rubber Leather Ceramics Gemstones Rocks & Minerals Carbon Fiber Fiberglass PVC and Most Plastics.
Tips: When bonding two very smooth surfaces together, it is advisable to make the surfaces abrasive so they have more holding strength.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, between the remnants among the multiple orders I discovered the materials to make an entirely new, novel product all of my own; only possible via my best, and least kept secret weapon - Star Bond.
You know how when you wake up from a dream, all the little strands flutter off?
I can glue those down with Star Bond.
It was a hollow husk formerly for keeping time I imagine rather poorly, not worth a dime.
Turns out when applied correctly, Star bond doubles as pretty awesome epoxy.
A gear, a little glow, Star Bond in several steady applications...
Dang ole deep blue steam punk moon pendant worth at least... $3.
I mean come on.
Thank you Star Bond,
With you by my side, I can now glue my dreams down for good.
Update 03.10.2017: Used many times on various materials & it's all good! Doesn't stick to Teflon (go figure!). I use Teflon sheet for a barrier between glue to area to remain natural, so glue doesn't ooze where it doesn't belong.