|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.1 x 1.6 x 1.2 inches|
Starbond EM-02 Super Fast Thin, Instant PREMIUM CA (Cyanoacrylate Adhesive) - Super Glue plus Extra Microtips, 1 oz. (For Woodturning, Pen Turning, Hobby, Stabilizing, Finish, Inlay)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.51. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ PREMIUM ETHYL CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Water-thin CA glue goes deep to infiltrate and stabilize through capillary action.
- ✅ EXTRA SUPPLIES: (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision. The clog-free stopper has a tiny pin to prevent clogs, and micro-tips provide the perfect extension for tiny cracks.
- ✅ "WICKING TYPE" ADHESIVE: Great for woodturning finish, pen making, hobby, fossil prep, inlays, hardening, stabilizing, and bonding close-fitting parts. Penetrates the finest micro-fractures, pores, and cracks through capillary action.
- ✅ PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 2-3 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of water). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.002" in size.
- ✅ LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The EM-02 is a wicking type adhesive. This watery-thin adhesive infiltrates hairline fractures, pores, and narrow slots filling any empty voids. The EM-02 is well suited for porous and fragile material such as soft wood (balsa), ceramics, unpolished rocks and minerals, and fossil bones. For inlay applications, it penetrates and stabilizes the material through capillary action. The EM-02 will immediately soak into a soft, porous object until it is fully saturated with the CA. In such instances, it is advised to use an accelerator to create an instant reaction so full saturation of the object is unnecessary. It is often used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.
• High gloss finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
• Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
• Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
• Wicking into and stabilizing guitar frets
• Installing bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
• Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
• Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilization of the fossil before extraction
• Repairing small cracks in stone
• Metal and turquoise inlays
• Jewelry manufacturing and repair
• Furniture refinishing and antique repair
• Ceramic repair
• Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
• Bonding fiberglass to balsa wood
• Taxidermy: Ensures secure attachment of limbs and adheres skin to limbs
• Wood • Metal • Rubber • Leather • Ceramics • Gemstones • Rocks & Minerals • Carbon Fiber • Fiberglass • PVC and Most Plastics