Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee Medium Roast Packets — Pike Place Roast — 100% Arabica - 8 Count (Pack of 12) - Packaging may vary
|Price:||$58.53 ($0.61 / Count) $52.37 ($0.55 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Starbucks VIA INSTANT COFFEE—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with these 12 boxes of Starbucks VIA Instant Pike Place Roast medium roast instant coffee—96 packets total
- PIKE PLACE ROAST—A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American coffees with subtly rich notes of chocolate and toasted nut, it’s perfect for every day
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—freshly shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup is easy to enjoy in an instant—whether it's at the start of a new day, or as a reward at the end of a long one
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE—Add the convenience of automatic delivery and save up to 15% off your favorite Starbucks coffee while never missing a cup
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Consider a similar item
From the manufacturer
A World of Difference
The Origins of Responsibility
Fall in Love in an Instant
Made with the same 100% arabica beans, Starbucks VIA Instant offers Starbucks coffee—in an instant.
Hot or cold, Starbucks VIA Instant coffee is a great way to have a variety of blends and flavors on hand. Plus, Starbucks VIA Instant Refreshers offer an instant pick-me-up with real fruit flavor.
Starbucks VIA Instant packets make a perfect cup of coffee easy to enjoy—whether it's a moment at the start of a new day, or as a reward at the end of a long one.
|Starbucks VIA Instant Colombia||Starbucks VIA Instant Pike Place Roast||Starbucks VIA Instant French Roast||Starbucks VIA Instant Iced Coffee||Starbucks VIA Instant Vanilla Latte||Starbucks VIA Instant Refreshers Very Berry Hibiscus|
|Description||This balanced and nutty medium-roast coffee has a remarkable finish that's dry with notes of toasted walnut and herbs.||This delicious medium-roast blend has a smooth body and the subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts. It’s a rich, satisfying and balanced cup.||This adored dark roast is straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity and features intense and smoky notes. It's our darkest roasted coffee.||We use 100% microground arabica coffee beans, roast them to a soft, toasty brown and lightly sweeten them with cane sugar to get a coffee drink specially crafted for mixing with cold water.||A generous kick of vanilla makes this coffee a deliciously satisfying treat. The recipe is an enticing blend of lighter-roasted beans and vanilla flavor that you can enjoy anytime.||It's the perfect combination of tangy blackberry with hints of hibiscus, sweet ginger and lemongrass that pairs that with the natural energy from green, unroasted coffee beans.|
|Hot or Cold||Hot||Hot||Hot||Cold||Hot||Cold|
|1 Packet Makes...||8-ounce cup||8-ounce cup||8-ounce cup||16-ounces||8-ounce cup||16 ounces|
|Pike Place is a registered TM of The Pike Place Market PDA, used under license.|
From our first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market to our coffeehouses around the world, customers requested a freshly brewed coffee they could enjoy throughout the day. So in 2008, our master blenders and roasters worked together with customers to create it for you. The result was Pike Place Roast, a blend so consistent and harmonious that no single characteristic dominates—or disappears. Pike Place is a registered trademark of The Pike Place Market PDA, used under license.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.11 x 7.4 x 7.01 inches; 1.52 Pounds
- Item model number : BHBUSWA4603
- Manufacturer : Starbucks Coffee
- ASIN : B01GHCH8NQ
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,453 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #44 in Instant Coffee
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's main attribute is convenience.
We took two weeks to be on the road and these Starbucks packets saved the day from caffeine withdrawal.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.