Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on February 17, 2016
I've bought these before and I received an actual Starbucks box with k-cups inside that looked exactly like the picture. This time it's a plain white box and the k-cups inside have an older looking image. I'm drinking one now and it seems to be fine but I feel like I paid entirely too much if these are old k-cups.
review image
on June 9, 2016
I purchased these from "Deals Plus". The kcups arrived in a normal cardboard box as 54 individual kcups. Previous orders from other sellers came in an actual 54cnt Starbucks box. The printing on the foil on the top of the kcups is different than previous orders. When brewed the coffee tasted horrible, I tried three separate times. I drink two cups of Starbucks house blend every morning for the last 5 years since my wife bought me the Kuerig, I know what it tastes like. I suspect the order I got was fake. Be careful.
on July 19, 2012
I absolutely love my Keurig. But every now and then I found myself getting bored with the selection of K-Cups. I resorted to buying a reusable K-Cup and filling it with freshly ground beans from Starbucks. The results were less than desirable. I would never get the mesaurements right and I would end up having to make a trip to get coffee.
These K-Cups from starbucks are a godsend! the price is not bad. The ratio of coffee grounds to water is the same every time so my coffee comes out great. I am a happy person once again! I also love the house blend because even though it says its a lighter blend, its starbucks. Its roasted darker than most. So if you are a strong coffee lover i think the house blend will suit you just fine.
on February 24, 2012
Price per K-cups get poor marks when assessing for "value"; however, in terms of quality there is an earthiness and flavor profile that far exceeds any regular drip brew that I have experienced for home brewers (with an obvious exception for french press coffee). What I sacrifice in terms of increased per K-Cup cost is made up for in terms of quality. I enjoy Starbucks, regardless of their corporate profile. Going to Starbucks is likely to result in a $4-5 dollar cup of coffee; where as I sit here now and for just about a buck I am enjoying a natural, black cup of Medium Roast Starbies... Loving it...
on November 14, 2016
I have been buying these big value packs of the white label House Blend from Starbucks for a while, but the last one came with brown labels and a generic Starbucks sticker. The coffee is terrible and extremely weak compared to the original white labels. Someone is just trying to make an extra buck here at the expense of the consumer.
on May 30, 2012
This coffee was very strong and bold (great is that is what you like) when brewed on the 8-oz setting.

I would brew two 8-oz cups with a single K-Cup and mix them and even then it was a little more then what I preferred. I love Starbucks but was felt I was mislead by this item being labeled as "medium". I will try other Starbucks K-Cups in the future; Veranda Blend Blonde is on my to-try list.
on July 27, 2017
Me likee coffee
on July 23, 2013
I love the Starbucks House Blend K-cups. I've tried many varieties for my first cup of the day, but this one really hits the spot. Smooth, yet strong enough to start my morning right, this coffee is delicious as is, or, as I prefer, mixed with warm milk, sweetener and a bit of Caramel Macchiato or other flavored creamer.

I'll be back for more of this. I love that it comes in this 54 count pack, which was the best deal per unit at the time of my purchase. With my Prime account, I can get it fast and free, which is handy since out here in the country of Southeast Texas where we live, the closest B&M store carrying it is over 45 minutes away!
on December 30, 2013
This is a medium roast, but it still has that good, strong, store-bought kick. Maybe my prior coffee machines were not up to snuff, but it was hard to get that store taste even if I ground my own beans fresh. The K Cup just comes out great each time.
on May 31, 2013
This is my favorite of the k-cup selection. I've tried many and this is full bodied but not too strong.