Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 24, 2017
1. Product is being resold; large sticker on the box says "woohoo! $2.99"

2. Recieved 5 packets in the actual box but the description of what I paid for says it contains 6 packets.
review image
on June 13, 2016
good taste when you can't go to starbucks
on May 29, 2016
Love this product!
on January 5, 2011
Exactly what the product says... dissolves beautifully in cold liquids, and tastes much better than other instant coffees. I've gotten into the habit of adding it directly to some soymilk to make my own iced soy latte. It's on the sweet side (I prefer my coffee to have some bitter notes, this one is all sweet) but since the sugar actually dissolves in cold liquids I'm not complaining too hard. The caffeine level is pretty strong though; I normally have a cup or two of coffee a day and I'm fine, but one packet of this and I was bouncing off the walls. So be warned that while they claim that 1 full packet is a serving, it might not be the case for you.
on August 4, 2010
I forget how I saw this product originally, but the heat we've been having in Virginia this summer made iced VIA coffee very tempting (hey, and the price is right, too!). I literally just got it and am sipping my first glass now - YUMMY!

Now, I'm the type that likes her coffee heavily diluted with cream and sugar (and chocolate, if I'm in the mood for a mocha), so I was a little concerned that this might not be sweet enough. I can say that, although not *terribly* sweet, this is lightly sweet and PERFECT!

One reviewer mentioned making it with milk - I think I'll try that tomorrow morning (not tonight; I do want to get some sleep eventually, LOL)

So, DEFINITELY recommended - and I'm going to buy several more packs once I hit this review's "submit" button *grinz*
on August 7, 2015
Delicious iced coffee, a tad on the expensive side per serving tho.
on April 29, 2017
so great tasting!! I put it in Muscle Milk for a coffee protein shake
on November 22, 2016
Just as good as the bottle products.
on September 24, 2015
This is THE best. I've had other Via coffees from Starbucks that I just didn't care for but this stuff is impressive. I mix it with soy milk instead of water and it tastes almost like the iced latte I usually get at Starbucks. Only downside is the high sugar content.
on December 28, 2014
Bought this as a gift- my mother loves it!