Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on January 23, 2014
I sent this to someone as a Christmas gift. After ordering, I felt like it was a mistake. However, days
later the recipient telephoned to tell me they loved the basket, immediately tore into it and even the
children loved the cookies that were included.

I did not feel that it was a mistake to send this because it was Starbucks....I mean, who doesn't love
starbucks? I knew the recipient was a coffee lover but I feared the tea would not be appreciated.
I was happily wrong.

I would definitely send this as a gift once again to someone. Maybe myself soon!
on December 1, 2010
I bought this item for my boss and he seemed very happy. It appears exactly like what it looks in the picture, tucked up with two fancy starbucks mugs in a beautiful basket. Altogether a decent and sophisticated gift. The only thing that I didn't like was the paper in which the company was supposed to print my message..it looked like a cheap dirty paper, but you can always exclude the paper.
on January 13, 2014
I work in a hotel and purchased this to put in my sister's room while she was a guest during the holidays. I'm sure most will agree that hotel complimentary rations are average at best. It can presented beautifully as shown in the picture Nd everything looked great. I did not drink the product, but I'm sure it is just as Starbucks represents it. The price and shipping were great!
on September 22, 2010
Gave this item as a gift to my brother and sister in law... Reports are that it doesn't look anything like the picture on here. I also think the basket was different than the one in the picture.
on February 12, 2017
Good
on June 5, 2013
The whole package is really nice - the basket, the cups and the coffee/cocoa/tea. It's kind of pricey but it is Starbucks so what can we expect right? It is nice though and I do recommend it.
on February 15, 2013
Great gift basket. It arrived quickly. Everyone loved the product especially the coworker who received the gift basket. It was perfect for the office.
on June 4, 2011
I purchased this for my mother on Mothers Day and she love it. Thank you for making it such a special day for her~ :)
on February 23, 2014
Like everything at Starbucks this is overpriced for what you get. But gave to people who like their coffee. Okay for a small gift.
on February 21, 2014
The Starbucks gift set was the perfect gift for the one that I purchases it for, especially her being a Starbuck fan.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.