Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on July 30, 2017
This song Starlight by Muse has a very ethereal and spiritual vibe to it. The lyrics seem to be a spiritual type of rock song that seems to be about a strong connection that lasts even beyond death. The indie rock/alternative rock melody of this song seems to also have a meaningful vibe to it as it seems to also be an enduring type of connection.
on February 20, 2015
Love 'em or hate 'em, Muse can certainly convey emotion in their music. Many people will recognize that this song is from the same album as their seminal "Knights of Cydonia" single, but this is actually the title track of the album ("Black Holes & Revelations" is one of the main lyrics of this song)... This piece is really a bittersweet journey from which passion and hurt well up from sadness, punctuated by a brilliant mix of hard rock guitars, drums, and electronica. It manages to hit all the right spots of a power ballad and a lamentation. Every time I listen to it I get a feeling of openness, wonder and loss, which is a rare thing for a rock song to do for me. I know it sounds pretentious, but I love cranking this song up and wailing along with it. Definitely recommended.
on March 21, 2013
"Starlight" is an uplifting anthem song that speaks to hopeless romantics and romantic people who are in love, in general. It didn't get much airplay as their other song, "victorious", which is a very annoying, pathetic song. Listen to this song and become instantly addicted to Muse...
on September 2, 2016
Love this album from Muse!
on December 17, 2012
Most of Muse's music is just epic--fit for an apocalypse. The bridge's lyrics in this track go, "I just wanted to hold you in my arms." It's beautiful and more romantic than Muse's usual fare. The scope of the song is still epic, though; what's older than starlight?
on May 10, 2016
I love the song!!!😍
on April 18, 2016
Great song!
on October 29, 2013
I can honestly say that I love muse. I definetly loved this song before I found out that it was muse who was singing it. When I found that it was muse than I knew that I had to get it.
on January 20, 2016
Great song
on August 6, 2012
Most songs are fine. This one among others the track skips. Please fix the problem so I can listen to songs I buy from you!!!