|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.7 x 6.4 x 3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST-XR|
Starnill LED Headlight Conversion Kit - All Bulb Sizes - 80W 7200LM COB LED - Replaces Halogen & HID Bulbs (H11)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Power: 80W/set(40W/bulb)
- Viewing Angle:three sides 360 degrees emitting
- Super bright white LED Headlights which can replace HID Xenon and traditional Halogen Lamp
- Maintenance Free, Water-proof IP65, Shockproof, Solid-State, High Shock/Vibration Resistant slim ballasts with over-heat protection
- Faster on/off response time and vibration resistant / Easy installation, just plug & play
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Starnill LED Headlight replaces your standard halogen headlight bulbs or fog lights. These new LED bulbs produce 7200 lumens of light compared to 900-1000 lumens with regular halogen bulbs.
LED Headlight Features:
Plug & play, No need to cut and wires.
Low Power Consumption, Long lasting.
200% brighter than your stock Halogen headlights.
Low Voltage Protection, High precision Constant Current Driver Chip.
Built in IC Circuit (Current Regulator)-Prevents LED Damage From Voltage Variations & Spikes.
Up to 30,000 Hours Service Life.
Power: 80W/set (40W/bulb)
Color temperature: 6000K
Viewing Angle:three sides 360 degrees emitting
Input: 3.2A ± 0.2A
LED quantity: 2PCS Custom COB chips
Certifications: CE, RoHS
2 - LED Headlight
2 - Ballasts
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My Problems (The Truck is to blame)
1. I start my truck and turn the knob to turn on my headlights and they do not turn on.
2. I come home and turn the knob to turn off my headlights and they stay on.
3. Driving down the road the headlights randomly turn off
4. Driving down the road the headlights start to flash, on for a second then off for three, then on and so on, almost like a slow strobe light.
LED Problems (Starnill is to blame)
1. They are big! Barely fit into my headlight. I almost had to make holes because the fans stick out so much but I'm glad I didn't. I understand it's for cooling or whatever and that all LED's have this problem but still I was barely able to screw them in.
2. The bigger issue I had is the stock light bulbs created a horizontal line where as these did not, more of a blob so to speak. I believe this is on purpose so that your low beams aren't shinning into peoples eyes while your driving. Uploading 4 images, 2 sets of before and after. I was about 5 feet away on the first set and almost 20 feet away from the garage in the second set. You can clearly tell that the LED's are reflecting off the inside of the headlight incorrectly, which in turn made it seem like I had my high beams on.
To summarize, if I didn't experience all the on/off and flickering issues I would have kept them. You can tell they are much brighter than stock and in the rain (when they worked) performed much better. If you are considering buying these make sure you don't have a truck like mine and also that you do have projector bulb headlights and you will be very happy.
you can see from the attached picture that part of the light doesnt work. the other two lights on that unit flickers along with the whole other headlight.
UPDATE: soon after posting this review, the seller has contacted me offering replacement. review is being moved from 1 star to 3 stars until replacement is received when a 4/5 star review will be submitted.
downgraded back to 1 star. i wish i could do 0 stars though. the replacement has lasted a shorter amount of time than the original. all of these chinese lights are trash. how can amazon keep letting them make false claims about the longevity of these lights. it would be nice to get at least two years out of them but the replacement has only lasted from november 2016 to july 2017. pathetic