- Clear, easily read large numbers and sharp graduations
- Balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in tight places
- Lightweight, easy plunger action to set the reading
- Stable steel frame, hardened indicator gear action
Have one to sell?
Starrett 1016 Automotive Disc Brake Indicating Gauge, 0.001" Graduation, 0.300-2" Range
|Price:||$528.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Gradient Spacing||0.001 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Number of Items||1|
It is an indicator gage used to measure the thickness of disc brake rotors and to determine the depth of grooves worn in the rotor. This gage consists of a 1" range, 0.001" indicator reverse loaded, mounted on a frame with a 60 degree pointed anvil and a flat indicator contact. Eliminating the need for two separate gages. The frame has a 3-3/8" depth. Extremely hard and finely finished measuring surfaces, furnished with a 1" gage block standard.
There are no customer reviews yet.