- Measuring rods are solid and assembled on one side of the micrometer head
- Without case, insulated rods marked with length
- Hardened and ground anvils on rods, adjustable for length, head anvil is hardened and ground
- Quick reading figures-every thousandth numbered on inch reading tools
- A 165mm long convenient handle is available to provide reach for use in deep holes, handle screws into the micrometer head in place of the dummy screw, which is opposite a rod lock screw
Have one to sell?
Starrett 124MD Solid-Rod Vernier Inside Micrometer Set, 50-800mm Range, 0.01mm Graduation, +/-0.003" Accuracy, Without Case
|Price:||$662.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $662.00
Specifications for this item
|Gradient Spacing||0.01 mm|
|System of Measurement||Metric|
|Additional Features||Without Case|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Solid-Rod Inside Micrometer Set|
|Number of Items||1|
|Travel||12 and 25 mm|
These are the most popular inside micrometers because of their lightness, ease of use, and range. They are very useful for measuring inside diameters of cylinders and rings, measuring parallel surfaces, etc. The desired range is obtained by assembling rods and spacing collars to the micrometer head. Measuring rods are provided with a shoulder that is set accurately in the micrometer head and locked in position. When assembling rods to the A and B heads, the reading line on the micrometer head should be lined up with the marking on each rod (except for the 50-75mm rods). Rod diameters are approximately 6mm (124MA) and approximately 8.5mm (124MC). Each rod has individual length adjustment for the anvil by means of special wrenches furnished. Movement of screw: 13 and 25mm (2 Heads), number of measuring rods: 10, number of spacing collars: One 12mm, One 25mm, Two 50mm.
There are no customer reviews yet.