- The head is beveled to 59 degree (the correct drill point angle)
- It is also graduated in 1/32" along the 59 degree face for measuring the drill lips which should be of equal lengths
- The hook rule has accurate, machine-divided graduations in 1/8", 1/16", quick-reading 1/32" and 64"
- Hook is adjustable and can be shortened or extended on either side of the rule, and may also be removed if desired
- This gage was designed specifically for use in drill grinding, It provides a quick, accurate way for determining the correct drill point angle of 59 degree and the correct length of drill lips necessary for clean-cut drilling at maximum feeds and speeds
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.86 shipping
+ $2.49 shipping
Starrett 22C Drill Point Gauge, Hook Rule, 59 degree Head Bevel Angle, 1/32" Head Graduations, 6" Length
Specifications for this item
|Maximum Measurement||6 inches|
|National Stock Number||5210-01-367-7106|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This gage was designed specifically for use in drill grinding. It provides a quick, accurate way for determining the correct drill point angle of 59º and the correct length of drill lips necessary for clean-cut drilling at maximum feeds and speeds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?