- Hardened steel, precision ground parallel and square
- V-grooves are ground central and parallel to the sides and base perfect alignment in matched pairs
- Clamps have screw holes at 45 degree and 90 degree to hold either square or round work
- Stepped groove construction permits high or low clamp mounting for small or large work
- Clamps do not project over the width of the block, permitting it to be used on the base, ends or sides
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.27 shipping
+ $8.27 shipping
Sold by: Travers Tool Co., Inc.
Have one to sell?
Starrett 568A V-Block And Clamp For Round Or Square Work, 2" Diameter Round Capacity, 1-7/16" Square Capacity (1-9/16" With Screw At Top)
|Price:||$224.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $216.99
Specifications for this item
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Number of Items||1|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
3/8-16 tapped holes permit mounting blocks on faceplates or angle irons. Each block is 2-1/2" Length x 3" Width x 2" Height.
Top Customer Reviews
By anthony iafrati on June 13, 2016
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
you usually get what you pay for !I had two of the cheaper ones an they both broke So I bought this one works Much better when you really want to clamp a barrel down !
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again