- Hardened and tempered steel
- Precision ground, square and parallel
- Convenient step for smaller work 3/4" down from the top and a 1/4" seat
- 10 holes tapped with a 1/4-20 thread for fastening to fixtures and clamping work to the angle plate
- These angle plates are invaluable for accurate work in toolroom and small production applications
Have one to sell?
Starrett 580 Precision Angle Plate, 3" x 3" x 3" Size
|Price:||$692.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Item Weight||4.3 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The features of this angle plate are: •Hardened and tempered steel •Precision ground, square and parallel •Convenient step for smaller work 3/4" (19mm) down from the top and a 1/4" (6.35mm) seat •10 holes tapped with a 1/4-20 thread for fastening to fixtures and clamping work to the angle plate
There are no customer reviews yet.