|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.9 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||CP505A-12|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 yr|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Starrett CP505A-12 ProSite Combination Protractor
|Price:||$125.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Miter cut (for miter joints): transfer readings directly to the miter saw
- Single cut (for butt joints): transfer readings directly to the miter saw
- Protractor (Reverse side of tool): the actual angle on two scales: 0-180-0 degree and 180-0-180 degree
- With the tool face down, a quick 5. reference to common roof pitches can be determined by matching the leg of the tool to the lines on the roof pitch scale
- New upgraded design includes laser engraved dial for exceptional accuracy
- Precision machined aluminum construction
- Now performs 5 functions to quickly master your work Saves time and minimizes waste
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) The compound miter chart for cutting crown molding is simply an applied sticker. It was also off center and crooked which should not be the case on any "precision" tool. This sticker also acts as a washer between the two legs of the protractor which feels cheap. I can only see the bare aluminum of the tool body gradually wearing this handy chart off like sandpaper over time. It's not good engineering and it's not a detail that will stand time. The sticker on the inside of the other leg however is inset in a recess. Too bad. They were 1/2 way to a decent product.
2) The two legs where they meet at the dial were actually stepped off from each other about 1/64" strong on mine. It felt like poor quality/bad machining in the hand.
3) the dials(front and back) are in fact adhesive backed metal tag decals and not etched directly on the bare tool metal which is really dissapointing at the price. They're the same thing that you find as a model number plates on the motors of less expensive tools that don't receive riveted on tags. You know the ones. So the folks that said that the dial faces were stickers, were right in a sense but if you run your finger tip lightly over the decals you can feel that the decals were in fact laser etched as promised and not printed. The decals are inset into recesses which means they will likely hold up fine but get some acetone on there and all bets are off. Again, not built to last. At least the precision seemed pretty good on the front face dial.
4) the rear face dial has an inaccurate red plastic pos needle that is hard to read 1 degree at a time. Terrible.
5) Price.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice tool I like it. But the price is too expensive because isn't come laser engraved like it say on description, instead comes with labels on the ring.Published 1 month ago by jose perez
Absolutely perfect. Every carpenter should have one. Was able to get perfect Miters on the large crown because of the protractorPublished 12 months ago by George F. Duncan