Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 11, 2015
It is a certain type of humor, but I can never get enough of Vince Vaughn in a pink tux at his daughter's bat mitzvah. And Juliette Lewis is hilarious. I don't know why, but the stupidity and corniness of it just makes me laugh out loud. When I don't know what to watch and I want to laugh, I never get tired of watching Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson trying to be taken seriously as mimes.
2 people found this helpful
on September 25, 2017
Will not play on my blue ray players (which include a PS3 and PS4). Gives me an error that says "Mismatch between disc and player region codes. See disc packaging for details". I found no details on disc packaging. I've never seen this error on a dvd or blue-ray. Disappointed.
on November 28, 2017
I don't care what people say. This movie is Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in their prime. Those two actors have such great chemistry together. This movie has been one of my favorite movies ever since it came out. (Also, Snoop Dog is amazing in this movie <3)
on April 9, 2014
The chemistry between Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson drives this film from beginning to end. Funny and involving. Snoop Dogg makes a wonderful Huggy Bear, flamboyant and streetwise, a regular Black Godfather. Nice Cop buddy flick. Great No. Enjoyable yes !

For Grins: The El Rey channel runs episodes of the original Starsky and Hutch series and although It has ties to the Spanish language channels , all programming and commercials are broadcast in English. For fans of the Genre check out El Rey's grindhouse Thursdays.
on March 8, 2017
If you liked Zoolander, you'll probably like this movie.
on October 21, 2017
Funny, if you don't think so, you are probably Russian.
on May 6, 2014
I thought this was a funny film, never saw the original show growing up just not my thing, but enjoyed this. Carmen Elecktra is in it a little, no nudity and no bad language, just a good comedy. Enjoy rates 7.5 - 8.0.
on May 14, 2018
it was an okay comedy if you like Ben stiller and Owen Wilson combos, but I loved snoop dog in it.
on April 10, 2018
I loved them both. I really enjoyed the way they made the characters their own. Wish they would have made some more movies.
on June 20, 2017
it has good action and is very funny.