Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 22, 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2011
Lots of valuable things to learn in this info packed book! If you have been thinking about opening a bakery, read this first.
on July 30, 2014
Like this book - has useful info
on March 28, 2011
This book was just what I was looking for. I have been researching starting a home based bakery for a few months now and this book really helped me. It brought up things that I did not think about and elaborated on things I had questions about. But I would suggest reading, as a companion book from the same series, HOW TO START A HOME BASED BUSINESS by Bert Holtje & Susan Shelly. It is the more technical side of starting any home based business. The two together are the perfect combination.
on September 11, 2014
I would highly recommend this title. In starting a home-based bakery it had page after page of interesting and informative tips. A must read.
on May 15, 2013
I got this book for my mom because she likes baking and she thought it was a very informative book.
on September 24, 2013
The book was great! It was very informative and gave great legal and general tips for starting my online bakery.
on May 5, 2014
There isn't much here worth reading. The author makes some common sense observations but leaves out anything of substance. I expected some details about marketing, business plans, determining costs, evaluating ingredients and instead I got fluff about working around your kids schedule and chocolate cookie recipes.
on October 12, 2011
THANKS A LOT, I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS ITEM. IT GOT HERE ON SCHEDULE AND AS SHOWN BY THE SELLERS... IT WAS A NICE PURCHASE...
on February 16, 2011
I'm enjoying reading this great reference book on opening a bakery business. This book is very well laid out and inclusive of everything you need to know before embarking on this venture. Lots of great wisdom shared by the author.