- Series: Contemporary Christian Counseling
- Hardcover: 235 pages
- Publisher: W Publishing Group (November 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849910854
- ISBN-13: 978-0849910852
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,757,674 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Start and Manage a Counseling Business: A Guide for Churches Ministers and Professionals (Contemporary Christian Counseling) Hardcover – November, 1993
Wiley Summer Savings Event.
Save up to 40% during Wiley's Summer Savings Event. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought