Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 11, 2016
I probably wouldn't buy it again. We bought it for an 80's party we hosted. I was born in early 80's and the rest of our guest were born mid 70'd to early/mid 80's. Sort-of difficult to follow rules, we ended up just winging it. A lot of the questions were head scratches too.
on December 4, 2016
Boring. Ended up giving it away
on June 3, 2016
Stupid ~ stupid game. We only played it because I paid for it but it was a painful game night!
on September 30, 2015
Really hard questions! Played it at a birthday party and with intelligent people and it was difficult!
on January 27, 2016
Very nice product just as advertised well packed and shipped
on January 28, 2016
Pretty difficult questions
on November 16, 2014
Great product. I would shop again. Buy with confidence.
on July 20, 2014
Bought this because I love the 9th and am having an 80s themed party.
on January 10, 2013
If you love the 80's you'll love this game, it has alot of 80's trivia questions, we play this game alot with the family.
on January 3, 2003
I seem to have an affection for time related trivia games, and the 80s Game is my new favorite. I graduated from high school in 1988, so I was cognizant for most of the 80s (unlike the 70s - from which I only remember Cap'n Crunch and "Charlie's Angels.") The music, movie and TV questions are hip and fun and not repetitive (most game writers listened to "Thriller" one too many times in the 80s, know what I'm saying?) The Events questions made us all feel smart (even though each of us answered "Yeah, wrote a book report about it" anytime we got a question right.) The sports questions, however, have got to go for this group of liberal studies majors. We need questions like: "What sport does John McEnroe play?" not when he won titles or what he was wearing at the time. If I knew anything about sports, I'm sure they'd be just as much fun as I find the music questions. Great game, make sure all players were at least 10 sometime in the 80s.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question