- File Size: 427 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: My New Career Move.com; 1.1 edition (December 26, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 26, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006QMQN34
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,435,451 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.97|
Save $9.98 (50%)
How To Start Your Own Travel Agency Business (How To Become A Travel Agent Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Otherwise take courses at a local community college to learn the various GDS booking engines with hands-on training.
The very last thing an agency owner wants is someone who wants to be a TA to get reduced/discounted vacations for themselves and family. That's not what the business is about. There are NO "free" trips like many people think TA's get. The travel industry is based on selling and servicing travel to the public. Be knowledgeable and prepared.
It takes a lot of time (sometimes years) to build a loyalty base of repeat and word-of-mouth referrals based on your customer service and dependability.
~ Cricket Cruise & Travel, LLC