- File Size: 3050 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 8, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00F2PPRFG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #134,271 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Start a Travel Blog and Make Money Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After travel blogging for about a year and signing up with even some expensive well known courses on travel blogging, honestly, Kirsty's book covers a lot of original material aimed at how to make money as a freelance writer. She doesn't cover it all, but she does cover the freelance writing angle nicely. I do recommend reading this book, it's full of good advice for any travel blogger who wants to earn more money.
It's written in a very natural, friendly, easy-to-read style, and includes links to some useful resources. If you're a blogger or freelance writer who wants to make money from your travels, this book is definitely one to add to your virtual library.
1) It gives you VERY practical tips for the whole process from A to Z. It guides you through all stages of starting a travel blog and actually making a living by travel blogging.
2) It shows a whole different mindset and helps you realize that travel blogging is a life-style more than anything else. It's living your dream life - and shows you how to train yourself into doing it!
Regardless of the stage of life you are at right now, whether you already have a travel blog or not, there is plenty for you in this book. Written in an easy-to-read and friendly tone, I promise you'll learn a lot from it and will be a happy travel blogger once you read it and get started!