- Series: Start Your Own
- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Entrepreneur Press; 2 edition (August 9, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1599180154
- ISBN-13: 978-1599180151
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,628,833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Start Your Own Child-Care Service 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Get Paid to Care for Kids!
Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to help lighten the load on busy moms and dads? With more and more parents needing help to care for their children, the market for child-care services is exploding.
Whether you want to start a family-style child-care center in your home, a large center at a commercial site or a niche business like child transportation, this guide can help you get started.
Business experts and successful child-care service owners offer valuable information on:
- Legal and insurance concerns
- Facility location and setup considerations
- Security issues
- How to establish and revise rates
- Hour and policy considerations
- Records to obtain from parents
Sample forms, updated resources and step-by-step instructions will get you on the road to success.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide