Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 31, 2016
My better half runs her own spa and has been for a while. She has found some great ideas in this book to help improve her marketing and other things concerning running her spa. Overall, an excellent book.
on June 3, 2017
Great startup info!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 11, 2014
I received many good tips from this book as we are opening 3 treatment rooms here at our Songbird Bed and Breakfast. It will help you avoid mistakes.
on December 17, 2012
I LOVE THIS BOOK IT LOOKS SO NEW!!
I LOVED IT BC IT LOOK SO NEW AND THIS IS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!
on July 10, 2010
This book has no relevant business information. It will tell you what type of lights to use but absolutely no cost/price information. Do not purchase this book if you are looking for hardcore business information.