- File Size: 1175 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 19, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EO8KKZO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #456,009 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Start Your Own Purse Pattern Business - Take Your Pattern Ideas From Concept To Market! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have been a purse pattern designer for a number of years now and launched my own purse pattern business in November 2010 and I have to say how much I WISH this book was available when I first started! This book really cuts down on the amount of research you need to do when starting out and I would say this book alone would have saved me many months of research, trial and error in this business...In fact there is even some new information I have gained out of it as well as a few links I hadn't known about for me to check out too! :)
The eBook is loaded with helpful information covering all the things you need to know on how to get started as well as including links to many of the resources needed to really boost your business such as where and how to sell your patterns! I highly recommend this eBook as an excellent starting point and reference for your new purse business venture and a helpful addition of information to an existing one!
I looked through it to give you a review as to my honest recommendation (or lack thereof).
I recommend this if you are interested in starting your own purse pattern business The author has two successful Purse pattern businesses - so you are getting advice from someone who does this. To me, that is worth the price of going out and treating her to a nice gourmet coffee as she shares a bunch of her personal information and recommendations and tips and suggestions and draws you list of good applicable helpful links and shares some sample colored photos.
I only wish this would be helpful to me because it seems like a very neat business ;-). I recommend it to be added to your research stash.
Best wishes to your future success!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Sewing