- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 154633999X
- ISBN-13: 978-1546339991
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,158,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Starters: A Beginner's Guide to Creative Writing
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
RUFEL F. RAMOS is an English professor at Eastfield College, a community college in Mesquite, Texas, just east of Dallas. She is also a survivor of a rigorous liberal arts education, a single mother, an aunt, a big sister, the oldest child, an adopted kid, an Asian-American, a US Navy brat, a bemused Catholic, a sci-fi/fantasy geek, a once-and-future globe trotter, and a writer.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|