- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 154633999X
- ISBN-13: 978-1546339991
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,400,852 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Starters: A Beginner's Guide to Creative Writing
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
RUFEL F. RAMOS is an English professor at Eastfield College, a community college in Mesquite, Texas, just east of Dallas. She is also a survivor of a rigorous liberal arts education, a single mother, an aunt, a big sister, the oldest child, an adopted kid, an Asian-American, a US Navy brat, a bemused Catholic, a sci-fi/fantasy geek, a once-and-future globe trotter, and a writer.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|