Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies Paperback – August 26, 2013
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
- Use Etsy.com to sell handmade goods, vintage items, and craft supplies
- Maximize sales with compelling item descriptions and photos
- Manage and market a successful Etsy shop from the ground up
- Promote your shop and build your brand with social media
Make a living making and selling things? Easy.
Starting an Etsy Business For Dummies offers expert advice for artists and entrepreneurs looking to build an online craft business from scratch. You'll get invaluable information on how to set up an Etsy shop, write compelling item descriptions, photograph your work, engage the Etsy community, and understand fees.
- Homemade crusade get an intro to the Etsy business model, sign up for an Etsy account, navigate the site, and find and purchase items
- Come on in! find out what you can (and can't) sell on Etsy, create an eye-catching storefront, establish your shop's policies, and price your work
- Start selling discover how to photograph your wares, compose engaging titles and descriptions, list your items, close the deal, and ship your items
- More exposure market your Etsy business, build your brand, create a logo, and promote your Etsy shop on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- The heart of the matter learn how to handle business matters with ease, from providing excellent customer service to managing your Etsy store
- Share the love join in the community spirit, keep up with Etsy news, and spread the word about other Etsy sellers
Open the book and find:
- Guidance on establishing shop prices and policies
- Ideas for using social networking to your advantage
- Pointers for saving money and time as an Etsy shop owner
- Cool new Etsy tools for sellers
- Best practices for applying SEO to your shop
- Foolproof strategies for marketing your Etsy shop
- The scoop on using Etsy search ads and Google ads
About the Author
Kate Gatski is a handmade entrepreneur and educator, and a member of the Full Time Etsy Crafters Team. Kate Shoup is the author of numerous crafting books, including Not Your Mama's Beading, Not Your Mama's Stitching, and Rubbish: Reuse Your Refuse.