Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 1, 2011
Have made a quick scan of the book and have read a couple of chapters of immediate interest. It answered all of my questions about eBay so far.
I also purchased the "eBay Business All-In-One for Dummies" (the 9 books in 1 edition) at the same time. The All-In-One had basically the same information (and more) as the "Starting an eBay Business" book. If you are looking for an overall eBay book I would go with the All-In-One book.
57 people found this helpful
on March 8, 2016
GREAT information in this book. We started what is now a successful eBay store from the information contained within this book. Ebay changes their policies, practices and expectations of sellers often so be sure to get the latest version of this book.
One person found this helpful
on February 21, 2014
Marsha Collier is legendary.

The vast amount of research neatly organized into both this and "eBay For Dummies" makes these excellent reference books, though Marsha's treatment of any given subject matter is not boring judging from my reading of random pages here and there.

She did perfectly on both of my books Authored by her. I would give her 10 out of 5 stars if mathematically possible.
One person found this helpful
on July 7, 2015
I love all the "Dummies books I have ever read, they are all very well written, and the subject is always written in a way to keep you reading. Love them all if you need a learn or brush up on anything don't ever be afraid or look down on these books, they have much more info than most books the average person will ever read.
on May 23, 2017
I must really be a dummy, because I can't follow a book for dummies.
on November 10, 2017
Enjoyed.
on December 26, 2017
Excellent book!
on February 23, 2018
Great information.
on December 16, 2008
Although I haven't yet finished the book, I've read several chapters with my trusty highlighter and done a careful scan of many others. This is truly the work of someone who knows her way around eBay: not a stone left unturned. Marcia Collier has written a bible on how to navigate the world's largest online mall and has upheld the reputation of the Dummies series as being an unparalleled source for newcomers.
2 people found this helpful