- File Size: 3254 KB
- Print Length: 234 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: FG Press (March 5, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 5, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00RZXA1YU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#609,242 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #473 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- #783 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- #1194 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
Startup Opportunities: Know When to Quit Your Day Job Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 234 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I agree with most of the book, however I disagree with the argument that adoption of a product is driven by its degree of disruptiveness. The argument is that people adopted MP3 players faster than telephones, so MP3 players must have been the more disruptive technology. I think that the introduction of telephones was actually far more disruptive than switching from CDs to MP3s, however the infrastructure needed to implement this change (telephones, poles, wires, switches, etc.) was much more substantial and therefore slower to implement. It's a minor point, though, and doesn't affect most of the other arguments in the book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business