Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 192 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 222 reviews
on May 18, 2017
Oh, you are good, Stash! The order arrived today and when I opened the box it was filled with individual tea bags instead of the 20 count tea bag boxes I normally find in my local retail store. My OCD made me count them all; twice. I was so ready to write a review stating that my order of 100 Stash Tea Green Chai Tea was delivered with only 99 tea bags. NOPE! Those good people that filled my order and sent this box of goodness made sure it arrived with 102 tea bags.
After a long day I like to settle down in my big chair with a good book and a cup of tea to wind down and mello out before bed. I've tried a few other brands of green chai. None of the others have the flavor or aroma I get from Stash. Now I'm set for 102 more relaxing evenings with my favorite tea. I know this because I counted it twice.
Thanks guys. :)
on September 6, 2017
I have purchased Stash Green Chai Tea here repetitive times. Obviously then I love it! The flavor is perfect chai although for me it is a little on the mild side so I add extra ground cardamom and pepper to make it just right. I like zing! The fact that this exact item is only made of green tea makes it a bit healthier to my way of thinking and so truly after trying myriad brands of different tea/spice mixtures (including all the organic ones) I have settled on this Stash one as having the truest chai flavor and being the healthiest. Thank you, Stash Green Chai Tea! I absolutely love you!!!
on August 24, 2016
My local store rarely has this delicious tea in stock. This was an affordable and satisfying way to get my fix. This chai tea has nice gentle spice notes to it (alot of chai teas are a little too spicy and bitter for me), with the healthy benefits of green tea. If you are looking for a slightly darker more hearty flavor i recommend the stash black tea chai blend. They both are my favorite tea's
on December 31, 2012
I've been drinking this tea for at least five years. I spent a lot of time trying to find a green tea blend that I could drink in the office with minimum fuss. I wanted a tea that didn't need cream or sugar, and that tasted great hot of cold (that abandoned cup you find an hour after you've brewed it).

The blend is very well balanced. I don't taste the bitter one expects with a green tea, and the herbs add depth to the flavor. I always have used a little sweetener, either Sweet leaf or honey but I've lately weened myself off of that and therefore feel I can better appreciate the more nuanced aspects of this tea.

At work I find the tea brews best with in a cooler water temperature, around 170 - which is what I get from our "hot" side of the water cooler. If I use the hot water tap at the coffee machine it's closer to boiling and the tea is darker (gold to brown) and has some bitter notes. On those particularly chilly mornings here in Ohio, I'll make a cup with two creamers and a honey packet and it's better than any of the expensive coffee house chai lattes you'll find. It's a total comfort drink that fills you up and provides that sense of peace like nothing else can. (OK maybe a cup of cocoa made from fresh goat milk with a touch of sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper)

At home I use five tea bags of the Green chai and one tea bag of the Stash Peppermint tea, in two quarts of hot water, and let it steep for at least 30 minutes. Then I combine that with enough water to fill a one gallon pitcher, and store it in our refrigerator. We keep two pitchers going so when the first one is empty the second one is ready while the first one is brewing. This is our primary beverage all year. Friends and family enjoy this and for a fraction of the cost (environmentally and financially) of soda or juice.

We don't drink a lot of straight water as our well has a mild aftertaste, the Stash Green Chai tea masks this and makes a "better than water" alternative.

I've now moved up to the subscription offer, going through about 200 teabags per month.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2014
This stuff is great. I love the aroma and flavor, and it's hard to beat for the price. I like it in the evening, it really calms me down. That seems strange considering it should have caffeine in it. But it's a soother, and it helps curb snack cravings. It has a great aroma, you can really smell those spices.

I've tried a few other "chai" tea blends, black, green, all herbal. Brands like Bigelow, Lipton, and a few other common supermarket teas. Chai seems to be one of those generic terms that are thrown on a lot of products.
I hadn't tried a chai green before

I'm no tea snob, so i don't understand much about it. But I just can't understand how some of the teas i saw online can cost SO much. I don't care if it WAS hand picked by Chinese monks in a secluded mountain valley or whatever. Some of the prices... Wow.
on August 14, 2015
This tea is superior and an amazing deal! Never bitter, smooth, nice chai blend. All tea bags are sealed in a tiny foil pack to ensure flavor and quality. I leave the bag in and don't bother to remove it, as I use a travel mug. Tastes like something high end and special as opposed to your run-of-the mill grocery store purchased teas. I've been drinking dull and average tasting green tea for too many years but just bought STASH GREEN CHAI and will be buying more and trying other flavors. Glad for a seriously great product at a nice price.
on November 23, 2016
I love the Stash Green Chai Tea. Green Tea is good for you and Chai is one of the varieties that I am always looking for. I ordered on Amazon because my grocery did not carry it....It is Yummy.
on April 30, 2014
This is the single best-tasting pre-bagged chai my spouse and I have found. It's spicy without being overpowering, has just the right level of musk and cardamom-ish elements, the cinnamon oil is fresh and strong without being overbearing, and the green tea is excellent and refreshing. This tea works as something to start *or* end your day, and is wonderful as a flavoring for various creamy desserts.

As always, the Stash packaging is the best on the market for pre-bagged teas, so assuming you *don't* devour this on a daily basis, it will, in fact, last forever.
on June 17, 2017
I really enjoy the flavor of this tea. I drink it every day. You can't beat the price, either. Sometimes the string comes off and I have to fish out the tea bag, but that is a small price to pay for such a great tasting tea.
on November 1, 2014
I have made ice tea with this + decaf regular "Lipton's" green tea for years, now. I use 3 stash and 5 regular to my approx. 2 guart container. It's very refreshing and thirst quenching. I don't enjoy any other teas, iced or otherwise, but I love this. I started drinking it to help me cut down on diet soda. I have cut down but can't seem to give it up entirely. Delicious. I'm going to try it with pumpkin this winter--hot, not iced.