- Series: Social Institutions and Social Change
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Aldine Transaction; 1 edition (December 31, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0202305120
- ISBN-13: 978-0202305127
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,765,621 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
State Autonomy or Class Dominance?: Case Studies on Policy Making in America (Social Institutions and Social Change) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
G. William Domhoff is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He received his education at Duke University, Kent State University, and the University of Miami. Among Domhoff's many books are: The Power Elite and the State: How Policy is Made in America (Aldine); Mystique of Dreams; Who Rules America Now?; and Jews in the Protestant Establishment.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|